Carp Anglers Group Forums

Naca Calendar Project Content Submissions

kentlakecarper

Hello All,

The NACA Calendar project is underway and we would like for you to submit the following as soon as possible:

Your favotite carp bait recipe you would like to share with other CAG members.

Photo of your most memorable carp catch, venue, bait pic, gear set up.

Photo of your 2011 CAG State Record

Please send all content to:

naca@carpanglersgroup.com

Please provide your full name with your submissions.

Shouldnt this request be in the members only area as us forum guests will not see the Calendar anyway?

Hello Rod,

Hope everything is going well and good for you.

This request can be put anywhere on this forum that is paid for by members. :)

Every member that is on the mailing list Dec. 1st will recieve one. Still time... :)

Just a reminder that photos submitted with 300 dpi resolution will work best. If you prefer not to mess with changing the resolution, just send the pic with the largest width and length dimensions possible.

Photos do not have to necessarily be huge pb's or record breakers. Seasonal photos (for month to month calendar pics) are also most welcome. Thanks so much!--Frank

Send to naca@carpanglersgroup.com

Just a reminder that photos submitted with 300 dpi resolution will work best. If you prefer not to mess with changing the resolution, just send the pic with the largest width and length dimensions possible.

Photos do not have to necessarily be huge pb's or record breakers. Seasonal photos (for month to month calendar pics) are also most welcome. Thanks so much!--Frank

Send to naca@carpanglersgroup.com

Snow/winter pics, fall pics, spring pics, summer pics

Discovery months pics...

Keep the submissions coming in B)

Thanks to those who have submitted photos, but we are still way short on pictures for the calendar. I can practically guarantee that a picture submitted for the calendar will be used. Just make sure that its dimensions are as large as possible. More bait recipes are also welcome. Thanks.--Frank

Send submissions to naca@carpanglersgroup.com

post-1929-0-23142800-1320340918_thumb.jp

lookin great

How about sending some photos, Neil. I found one on the forum with you standing by a body of water for FFF, but I need more with some heftier dimensions (I'm speaking of the photos' dimensions :D ).--Frank

Thanks to those who have submitted photos, but we are still way short on pictures for the calendar. I can practically guarantee that a picture submitted for the calendar will be used. Just make sure that its dimensions are as large as possible. More bait recipes are also welcome. Thanks.--Frank

look great! I like that color and sunset with two rods out! Great job!

Are you plan to add moon date each month? I always look at moon for fishing also no moon for dark sky for my astronomy! B)

Frank,

When you still need more pic's and get no more submissions, let me know, I'll send you from the CAG collection.

I've got about emmmm 10 000 + CAG images.... sure we can find a nice pic out of the bunch :D

Wish I had known that before I started begging for pics. Just make sure they are at least 300 dpi or big enough so a 72 dpi photo can be resized to at least 3 to 11 inches wide at 300 dpu. Thanks.

Thanks to Carl for the series he just sent.

i GIVE UP !!!!!:lol:

THERE IS NO WAY THIS SIDE OF HEAVEN I"M EVER GOING TO GET AWAY WITH CHIT ON THIS FORUM !!!:lol::l ol ::lol:

Edited by Neil Stern

Wish I had known that before I started begging for pics. Just make sure they are at least 300 dpi or big enough so a 72 dpi photo can be resized to at least 3 to 11 inches wide at 300 dpu. Thanks.

Thanks to Carl for the series he just sent.

I wanted members to get a chance to offer their personal choices and latest catches first.

I saw myself as the "Back-up Plan" :D

I wanted members to get a chance to offer their personal choices and latest catches first.

I saw myself as the "Back-up Plan" :D

Thanks, Willem. We shall see. We are a little over 3 weeks until printing deadline, so I may need some of those from your collection. --Frank

Point of clarification: I thank those who responded to the request for photos. However, an individual sending us a folder of 15-20 pictures requires some help from you. We, obviously, cannot use 15 pictures from one source as the calendar loses its representative nature. Consequently, I ask those sending multiple submissions to indicate the 4 or 5 pictures that you would most like to see in the calendar. Thanks, so much!--Frank

p.s. We are still in need of photos. Preference is to use photos from many different anglers. If you send just one, that is great, and mulitple photos are also fine as long as you indicate which few you would most like to see included.