Carp Anglers Group Forums

Atc Fish Measurement

Neil Stern

The Department will be working with us on fish weights and measurements,,,,,,Each registered angler will be given a tape measure, with the CAG logo on it, and your score cards will have a place for fish weight (Verified) girth, and length,,,,,in the state of texas we use the pinched tail method,,,,,,,,,,

please see the following...

by the way.......have you registered yet???

AUSTIN TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP REGISTRATION INFORMATION

How to Measure a Fish

1. Lay the fish on its side
  2. Close it's mouth and then squeeze the tail fins together
  3. Measure from the tip of its snout to the farthest tip of its tail
  4. Do not lie the tape on the fish, hold it on the bottom, fish contour will distort the measurement.

post-710-0-05608200-1319836363_thumb.jpg

Edited by Neil Stern

• 1 month later...

Ya'll better be quick when you do this....I have concocted an incredible carp shrinking paste that is gauranteed to shave off a minimum of 10lbs and 4 inches...Take a look at these before and after photos!

post-6423-0-62105200-1322658365_thumb.jppost-6423-0-83306200-1322658344_thumb.jp

This paste currently has a terrible odor and taste but as soon as I iron out that wrinkle I will be marketing it to super models.

Ya'll better be quick when you do this....I have concocted an incredible carp shrinking paste that is gauranteed to shave off a minimum of 10lbs and 4 inches...Take a look at these before and after photos!

post-6423-0-62105200-1322658365_thumb.jppost-6423-0-83306200-1322658344_thumb.jp

This paste currently has a terrible odor and taste but as soon as I iron out that wrinkle I will be marketing it to super models.

:lol::lol: