Carp Anglers Group Forums

What Logo Would You Like On The Atc Bucket?

Neil Stern

BUCKET LOGOG   

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This year, each team ( one bucket) will receive a 3.5 gallon bucket and lid, filled with goodies, which will also serve as your corn bucket for the boil

colors are assorted, and you get what you get :lol:

BUT, I will also have a logo on the bucket,,,,,,please vote for the one you'd like,,,,,,,

either the CAG logo,

or the ATC logo......

please limit voting to people who have registered only,,,

this vote will close on Feb. 1st,,,,,,,in the event of a tie,,,,,,,,I have the final vote :D

Sorry for the size discrepancy, but you get the idea

post-710-0-70940000-1323259124_thumb.png

post-710-0-05391400-1323262950_thumb.jpg

Edited by Neil Stern

yes Carl,

managed to get buckets a a very reasonable price ( well reasonable as I could ):o should have them in early next week,,,,,then when the results of the vote are in, they become Vondas baby :lol:....I figured 3.5 gallon buckets should work nicely,,,,,,enough room to put in all the "GOODIES" and then they can be used as Corn Boil Buckets,,,,kinda saves on getting gift bags AND buckets.:) they are from a manufacturer and are classified as "BLEMS" so colors can be a tad off,,,,but who cares?? everything else is fine, thickness of the material, covers, handles etc........will be just another keepsake of the event,,,,,,:D

Edited by Neil Stern

believe me, if she only knew,,,,,,,,,:o

I'm even toying with the idea of the return of the SCREAMING MONKEYS :lol:

but I've already wrapped up too much into this thing,,,,,,,,,it's going to be KILLER

ATC LOGO

Looks like good support for the ATC logo, we'll give it some more time voting will close on 2/1/12.....This will allow some late registrants time to make a choice

Guest carlymoomoo

How about I put this thread to rest and offer to put the extra decal on the opposite side of the buckets free of charge? CAG logo on one side and ATC logo on the other? If that's okay with Neil...

• 1 month later...
Guest carlymoomoo

ATC logo for me

Keith, Neil and I decided to put both logos on the buckets, on opposite sides. Since I'm making the decals, I told him I'd donate the extra labels.