Carp Anglers Group Forums

Men in Black "3" or 3 men in black....

Phil GB

Hi Guys,

we're getting as close as Phil is to his 40!!! :D:D This year for sure....

We have three on the stove at the same time, all boiling!!

Be patient, we are making absolutely sure its going to be worth the wait... :D:D

Cheers,

Wayne

Sean

Dave

where were these pics taken ?

2 swims at Town Lake

I'll name them......not sure if they had been fished before...most of the swims that produce have a name of some sort at Town Lake

swim 1. Daves Cut Out you know the one dave didnt want to fish and Zach (me) caught a 37lb :D thanks Dave--Thats the full name :D

swim 2. Wyanes Cut Out

wow that's the "homeless camp" lucky to get in and out of there with all the equipment, maybe a bit too cold for the locals to be in residence, they are probably still hangin' under the I35 bridge

There gone.....it was ugly they sent me in there with a bank stick...kidding the authority's ran them off reveling a wonderful place to fish

there is atleast one homeless guy who sleeps on nice terry hearn JRC bedchair :D and another who fishes a set of 13ft parallel butts :D . On the whole they are OK, I always leave them my chair, rubber boots and buckets after each trip

Hi Mike,

Dave was there, here's Dave with a bit of his kit!! :D:D

It took Sean & myself hours to pack all that stuff in... Our backs are still knackered :D

We're his pack mules, probably the only reason he puts up with all our moaning, groaning and general ear ache we give him :D

Cheers,

Wayne

post-34-1079592047_thumb.jpg