Carp Anglers Group Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bigbird

Fff In Ga?

this is just to let everyone and anyone know that i will be fishing the FFF in Chattahoochee Florida again this year. i will be set up on the east side of the river this year. come one come all!! i will show up on friday the 30th and fish till whenever on the 1ST!.

come see us............well come see me anyway!!!

............well come see me anyway!!!

I did that once. I see no need to put myself though that experience again. :);):)

Edited by Craig

this is just to let everyone and anyone know that i will be fishing the FFF in Chattahoochee Florida again this year. i will be set up on the east side of the river this year. come one come all!! i will show up on friday the 30th and fish till whenever on the 1ST!.

come see us............well come see me anyway!!!

Later in the year big fella! :)

Iain

What sort of temps would you guys be dealing with down there at that time? Havent seen you on the forum for a while Big Bird. Welcome back

the one who must be obeyed has laid down the law!!! it aint happening!!!!!!! sorry!!!!!!

but to answer your question...................average high on new years is 69 and a low of 38!!!

That sounds great to be fishing in January with temps. like that.Are there gaters where you fish for carp?

I have friends in Lakeland Florida and I never thought to ask them about the carp fishing down there.I know there is grass carp and I'd like to catch some of them,but are there commons?I'v past through your beautiful state and stoped to fish once had something very big on and it snapped my line, I only saw it's back and it was huge,I have no idea what it could have been.Anyway I might be down that way in Oct. and it be great to fish with you guys.It is real cold up here but there are some warm water discharges that never freeze over the winter and we can catch carp and pike there.Anyway I wish the best of luck to you this year,don't let the big ones get away.

Jeff

yes there are gators down here! large ones! just make a lot of noise and they stay clear of you. yes the grass carp get large down here. 40+ i saw caught this summer. heard of 60+ caught as well.

october is a good time. let us know and we might be able to hook up!!