Carp Anglers Group Forums
Sign in to follow this  
(TX) djkleen02

Also New To Cag And Carp Fishing - Thanks For Having Me

My name is Chad Woolard, and I am new to carp fishing. After seeing Kevin ATX's 57lb grasser, I had to try this out. So I went down to LBLake, and "set up shop" with Mike, August, and Kevin one day. The first alarm that went off, I was on. After landing the 13lb common, I was definitely hooked. I remember telling them, "Well, that fish just cost me $500 dollars." It was a good time.

I recently enjoyed the fish-in at Emma Long, this past weekend with Mike, August, Kevin, Jason, Ted, Mark, and all the other guys. We had a blast. Our feet were numb, but we had a blast.

I will be attending the WCC this weekend, at Decker, and I will be winning 1st place this year, at ATC, so I'll see you there :yes:

Thanks for welcoming me to your community, CAG!

Welcome! In a short matter of time that money you spent will be tripled, and your every waking thought will be where how when can you catch more bigger carp, and other types of fishing will slowly fade from your agenda... Just go with it, don't fight the addiction :);) welcome and enjoy fishin with that great group of carpers down there.

yipee another CAG member for TEXAS,,,,,,,thanks Mike

Welcome aboard,,,see you at the ATC

Howdy!!! Welcome to the group, see you bankside at the ATC....don't forget to have a few of my brownies!!! *cackle*

DO NOT ACCEPT BROWNIES.......

have you ever heard of EX-LAX?????? :blink:

DO NOT ACCEPT BROWNIES.......

have you ever heard of EX-LAX?????? :blink:

I diSTINKly remember a Texas member finding fault with some bankside doodie found @ his LBL swim. Case closed?!?