Carp Anglers Group Forums

Austin Team Championship Intinerary

Neil Stern

Thursday 7 PM til Whenever;;;;;;;Pizza, Wings, Corn Boil and good old fashioned re introductions & introductions...f course let's not forget the HOOTERS GIRLS

Friday------4:30 AM Coffee, tea Hot Chocolate & Pastries in the Amphitheater -------peg Draw......

Friday -----BELL SOUNDS at 6 AM,,,,,,rods in the water========Bell sounds at 6 PM Rods outta the water

Friday evening,,,,,dinner on your own,,,,,,,

Saturday -------4:30 AM Coffee, Tea, Hot Chocolate & pastries in the Amphitheater===Peg Draw in REVERSE ORDER.

Saturday ----Bell sounds at 6 AM.....Rods in the water==========Bell sounds at 6 PM rods outta the water

Saturday ---7:30or 8;00 pm----Door Prizes, dinner, Awards announcement , Auction, raffle, Oh and of course Dinner,,,,,

could still change it , however I wanted to get in as much day light as possible,, :o ,,going to be pretty dark at 7 PM,in February,,,,don't forget that we are doing the event almost a month earlier,,,,, :) ,

• 3 weeks later...

Due to multiple requests and the desire to have more light in the Morning to find pegs.......the times have changed to

7 AM to 7 PM

so Friday & Saturday will look like this

Friday------5:30 AM Coffee, tea Hot Chocolate & Pastries in the Amphitheater -------peg Draw......

Friday -----BELL SOUNDS at 7 AM,,,,,,rods in the water========Bell sounds at 7 PM Rods outta the water

Saturday -------5:30 AM Coffee, Tea, Hot Chocolate & pastries in the Amphitheater===Peg Draw in REVERSE ORDER.

Saturday ----Bell sounds at 7 AM.....Rods in the water==========Bell sounds at 7 PM rods outta the water

Due to multiple requests and the desire to have more light in the Morning to find pegs.......the times have changed to

7 AM to 7 PM

so Friday & Saturday will look like this

Friday------5:30 AM Coffee, tea Hot Chocolate & Pastries in the Amphitheater -------peg Draw......

Friday -----BELL SOUNDS at 7 AM,,,,,,rods in the water========Bell sounds at 7 PM Rods outta the water

Saturday -------5:30 AM Coffee, Tea, Hot Chocolate & pastries in the Amphitheater===Peg Draw in REVERSE ORDER.

Saturday ----Bell sounds at 7 AM.....Rods in the water==========Bell sounds at 7 PM rods outta the water

Too bad. I would have preferred 6 to 6, but you can't please everyone. It will be fun no matter what the time parameters.--Frank

the pegs will be marked but it will be DARK at 6 AM, and many come from out of the area, new place, new territory new everything,,,,,I couldn't care less...just concerned for the safety of all,,,,,,,,,,can be changed one way or another, not a problem to me,,,,in the past it had always been 7 to 7 and I see the wisdom of that now what with day light savings time,,,,,,.......so I'll start a vote thread for ATC participants,,,,,see where that goes, close it this Friday, and see what happens,,,,,,,till then 7 to 7

thanks Frank,

there will be cap lights provided in the bucket either way,,,,,,courtesy of the committee,,,,,,

please vote on the thread

Corn Boil 7ish PM till whenever,,,,,

will deliver buckets, check scales, eat and socialize

Amphitheater time to be posted as soon as Start times are finalized,,,,,,Friday PM the latest

Didn't ask for times, as they have already been posted. I'm asking about the addresses of the locations (cornboil, amphitheater). I fly in pm on Thursday and fly out early am on Sunday, so I won't have much time to search around for these locations. Thanks.--Frank

Corn boil will be in the back parking lot, behind the CASITAS, and in the pool area.......Amphitheater is on the main floor of the hotel across from the bar area to the left as you face the registration desk,,,,,except for the pegs, and fishing areas, and the Friday evening dinner ( if you want to participate at TWIN PEAKS) everything is contained in the HOTEL for you convenience,,,,

http://www.roomstays.com/hotel/528765/?check_in_date=02%2F23%2F2012&check_out_date=2%2F25%2F2012&numberOfAdultsRoom1=2&numberOfChildrenRoom1=0&childAgesRoom1Child1=0&childAgesRoom1Child2=Age&childAgesRoom1Child3=Age&destinationId=&city=&stateProvince=&country=