Carp Anglers Group Forums

2012 Atc Start And Finish Times

Neil Stern

2012 start & finish times   

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

hey team

6AM to 6 PM ....Darker in the Morning, might be a little hard for out of towners to find pegs

7AM to 7 PM;;;;Darker when you have to pack up, a little lighter in the morning,,

we want to hear what you think...

7-7 for me as well. I like my sleep and wouldn't be the first time packing up in the dark.

I selected 6-6, but why not go 6-7? Extended times for more time on the water. I also chose early because the fish are active early. If they start releasing water at 9:00, we'll have more time with the fish. That's the pattern I've seen- Fish crashing early, and solid catching until the gates open. Then the catching slows for a while until the release stops in the afternoon. The extra hour in the evening also gives us more time with the fish after the release stops.

Chad

I selected 6-6, but why not go 6-7? Extended times for more time on the water. I also chose early because the fish are active early. If they start releasing water at 9:00, we'll have more time with the fish. That's the pattern I've seen- Fish crashing early, and solid catching until the gates open. Then the catching slows for a while until the release stops in the afternoon. The extra hour in the evening also gives us more time with the fish after the release stops.

Chad

That's a great idea!

Guest carlymoomoo

Staring at the snow outside..........I CAN'T WAIT to fish this event!!!...........one more week.

C-ya soon fellas.......

Woke up this morning to snow here in Weatherford, Texas. Yes, it does occasionally snow here. Weather at the ATC will be a toss-up. Like they say, if you don't like the weather here in Texas, just wait a minute and it will change.

I got sunburned when I fished last Tuesday, Froze my Doughballs off on Saturday, and was running around in shorts today. Predictions for 10 days away?

Chad

2 days ago had 3 inches of snow in the morning, all gone by 10 AM,,,,,,,in the 50's

1 day ago super heavy fog,,,all better by 9 AM in the 60's

today, 59 in the early morning 4 AM,,,,,thunder and rain for 10 minutes around 8 AM, then pea size hail at 8:15 for about 2 minutes, now as I;m typing at 4:45 ---73 degrees and clear......

this is TEXAS :yes:

POLL CLOSED---------------

7AM TO 7 PM

go to this link

and read post # 37 for the final Itinerary