Carp Anglers Group Forums
Texas-Z

Sharing The Wealth?

I just wanted to throw somethign out there... I thought it might be cool to "share the wealth" with some of the flavorings that I have, so I will be bringing a number of bottles of flavoring to the corn boil. Some basics, tuttie, pineapple and so forth and some others from R&W that might be a little off the wall. I am not trying to give it all away but I thought that since there are so many flavors from so many makers, if I have anything that someone always wanted to try they could make a small batch of maize with a couple capfulls to give it a test run to see if they like it.

I think it would be neat if those who can, brought some of their stuff as well and maybe Ill get to try something new too! Woot woot only 4 more days!

3 days boy, to the boil! Thats cool of you to do that. All my bait is already flavored from the supplier and the flavors are not available anywhere else. I pretty much fish the basic flavors and for any specials sorry won't share til after! lol