Carp Anglers Group Forums

The "North American Carp Angler" Is Back!

Mario Kok

All,

When we announced that we had to suspend the printed version of the North American Carp Angler understandably quite a few members were disappointed. At that moment we didn't have the resources to continue the NACA in digital form either.

However, I am glad to announce that the NACA is back! We are going quarterly again, but this time as a digital magazine: with a new approach, a completely new design and some very interesting in depth articles. We'll leave the rest as a surprise.

The launch date will be next Tuesday already, May 1st 2012.

A big thanks to Sal, who was responsible for the design, and to everyone who provided articles, pictures and videos for this North American Carp Angler, Special Edition!

post-1403-0-80825100-1335560370_thumb.jp

Thank You for putting the effort in and getting things turned around and bringing the Magazine back. I know I was one of the guys that got a little upset about it, I had just joined and then the Magazine was gone but reading the forum and the great info available on here along with what appears to be a more positive Forum then at the time a initially joined is what made me renew my membership :yes:

Mario , Sal, and the many contributors deserve a round of applause,,,,,,a Great Issue

with lots of good tips, and feature stories, thanks to all that made it happen......in the next issue I will have an article on how to avoid Mirrors, and KOI :hammerhead: ( only kidding)

Not brave, just stubborn. :P

I've found that a small dose of stubborn and paranoia go far in achieving life's goals.

Congrats and huge thanks to everyone involved for all the hard work rebirthing the NACA....it's not a Club without it.

So good to see the Organization slowly become whole once again...as much as I like the old-school (i.e. I'm old) and tangible paper copy digital IS the way to go.

May I ask what the printing cost per issue would be along with mailing I know I for one would be willing to pay a minimal fee per year to receive a paper copy just an Idea