Carp Anglers Group Forums

OK, I'm ready! I would like to hook up with someone (no pun intended) and wet a line for some big fish. The weekdays are best as weekends are taken with grandson's baseball games and church. I would also like to take a detailed look at carpin' rods as I build custom rods and would like to see what they look like up close; also get some feedback from carpers.

Also, I would like to catch carp on a fly rod but don't really know where to go. I live in Cleveland, TN and can be reached on this forum or through my website at www.hiwasseecustomrods.com (under construction and updating).

Carpe diem- Latin- ten pound carp.

Edited by skeet3t

Willem, I'm cheap- I have a TN fishing license and wouldn't use a GA license that much. Would like to meet up with some folks sometime. I was told that weekends are geared to fishing to get other people interested and involved. organized fish-ins are only a couple times a year. Guess I used the wrong terminology for carp fishing on a regular basis. Any one who has time during the week, I would like to hear from you and compare calendars. Thanks.