Carp Anglers Group Forums

Hats Off To New Owners Of K-1

Big thanks and huge kudos to the new Chicago-based owners of K-1 Baits. Mihai and Company recently delivered to me a nicely put together sampler of K-1 Baits for my modest accomplishment at a TOKS Big 4 Spring 2012 competition. Thanks, guys! Your timely delivery and generous participation in TOKS is much appreciated!--Frank

• 1 month later...

K-1 Baits went in very good hands, the hands of people who have ideas how to improve products to become even better and this is what they are.

Lot of very interesting and new products, new flavors, new concepts of boilies.

Many new ideas not only on baits, but also on tackles and... we will see soon :)

K1 owners can see opportunities for faster development of carp anglers in the U.S. in the near future and try to make their products the best to meet the expectations of us, carp anglers.

Good Job guys !!!

i have not posted this but since i see everyone reviewing ill give you my latest experience(1month ago max)i have had great service in the past from them.... i have just had some of there new products and the boilies i got were way to soft compare to there old stuff. flavored maize is under cooked i bought 3-4 different flavors of maize all the same under cooked. 3-4 flavors of boilies all soft and have melt away half ways or more, if sitting for a while waiting for a run. also got pop ups those are excellent no problems what so ever on those. i also had a problem with my last order when it took way more then usual to receive! i contacted them as i was waiting on my order we got it resolved but didn't receive what i needed for a weekend camping trip and had to postponed(i ordered how i usually did knowing there usual time frame).

i have a question for you guys i haven't contacted them about the problems that ive had with the boilies or about the maize being under cooked should i? i never had this problem and have ordered k1 stuff for the past 3 years or so.

SoCalCarper sure you should contact Mihai or bohgdan and give them your opinions even if they are negative. It always help them to improve their products. My boilies from K-1 look good not too soft and not too hard. Also maize seems to be fine and not overcooked.

I will contact Mihai and let him know about delivery problem

I know he got newborn baby few days ago maybe that was the reason of delayes with order.

If you want I will PM mihai's cell phone then you can call him. He is great guy to talk and will listen your observations about K-1 products.

SoCalCarper sure you should contact Mihai or bohgdan and give them your opinions even if they are negative. It always help them to improve their products. My boilies from K-1 look good not too soft and not too hard. Also maize seems to be fine and not overcooked.

I will contact Mihai and let him know about delivery problem

I know he got newborn baby few days ago maybe that was the reason of delayes with order.

If you want I will PM mihai's cell phone then you can call him. He is great guy to talk and will listen your observations about K-1 products.

I had already talk to him and I have his number from when I had problems with the delivery. as far as the baits go I haven't contact him since I recieved didn't know if anyone ever calls or contacts for that type of stuff. that's y I asked. thank you either way sir