Carp Anglers Group Forums

Iphone App - "page Turn" Not Working.

Darius

Question

I bought "IPS Communities" version 2.0.3 and it works OK. The only bug I see so far is if I choose to see new content, then select a topic with multiple pages, it won't turn the page. I tap the "page" button, then the "2" or "3" button and nothing happens, it stays on page 1.

If I coose a topic from the home page, it will turn the page.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

0 answers to this question

I bought "IPS Communities" version 2.0.3 and it works OK. The only bug I see so far is if I choose to see new content, then select a topic with multiple pages, it won't turn the page. I tap the "page" button, then the "2" or "3" button and nothing happens, it stays on page 1.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

That is a bug. To be fixed in the next update.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

I changed our forum to display friendly URL's so Page turn should work.

Also, weird way of submitting a new post. Once I tap "Submit" a pop-up asks me if I want to open an external link. If I say yes, a blank Safari page opens. If I say no, nothing happens. However it saves the post each time. Hence the double post above.

Also, weird way of submitting a new post. Once I tap "Submit" a pop-up asks me if I want to open an external link. If I say yes, a blank Safari page opens. If I say no, nothing happens. However it saves the post each time. Hence the double post above.

That, we hope, will be fixed in the next Ver update.

For some reason the old, free app stopped giving its discontinued message and still seems to be working relatively OK. I was reluctant to upgrade to the new app based on the negative comments it has in the iTunes store and so am still using it for now. Please continue to post on status and usability so I can decide when to make the jump?