Carp Anglers Group Forums

Master Baitz

Has anyone purchased anything from this vendor? I made a purchase back on 6/28/12 and I've not received anything yet. I've tried making contact with them multiple times and I haven't received any responses. I was just wondering if anyone else has had the same issue? Sorry if i posted this in the wrong section of the forums.

Wow !!!! 1st if you have placed a order and didn't get it why haven't you contacted PayPal and get a full refund ?? 2nd your correct we had some issues with people not getting orders but anyone that has made contact was given a full refund or lots of free stuff . We had someone contact both the IRS and make false reports on us and also contact the USPS and stated that we was shipping illegal goods by mail and had random packages pulled and inspected . If anyone hasn't received there order please just contact PayPal and full refund will be given . I'm not perfect nor is anyone other vendor out there as we have all had someone attract us on this forum or another . I did get very behind on orders a few months back because things took off better then what we had expected at first and we had some customs issues but that was all handled . I'm not Saying any names here but one of you did make contact by email asking info on baits and if you recall I had to call you because the email you always supply doesn't work so I did call and speak with you . Others email and ask the same stuff over and over and want to talk for hours about the same thing I emailed last month about and to be honest I just don't have the time . If I'm short when email back I apologies but I have a lot of things going on and just don't have the time to talk baits all night long . Clearly there is no reason to attack me when you can clearly call me if you have a problem . I work during the day from 8am to 8pm so leave a message and I'm more then happy to return your call the second Im off work . I wish it was a perfect world but it's not . When I get emails from fake accounts coming from California saying my prices are to high, telling us we will never last , telling us the IRS will be contacting us , telling us how others will make same baits for $2.00 a pound and list goes on I tend to over look emails from time to time . Emails saying how others will every item we have for a penny less just to make us lose customers I again over look some emails because I'm not sure who is who . Call us if there is a problem . I will make it right or refund every penny . Almost every order that had left here was given free items .. Did anyone post that ?? How much Free stuff have we sent to propel ?? Discounts just to give discounts but all I see is attacks . Trust me ill remembers this next email I get asking for handouts !!!

i have seen nothing but great reviews of you guys on the texasfishingforum one of the members order some items and he said you were very helpful answered a lot of questions about making pop ups and ratios on making different baits and shipment was quick. so i dont see a reason to bash especially one of are sponsors who didn't have to support CAG. he choose be graetful, best of luck to you sir on your business. these types of things always happen you cant make everyone happy.

one ear and out the other.. Im not perfect and neither is any other vendor out there. I was in the same position a few years back and made the same mistake attacking the vendor on a open forum and learned my lesson. If i was to attack every vendor that didnt ship my entire order at time of purchase i could stay on the forums all day long. If you didn't get your items just contact paypal and i will be more then happy to issue a full refund.. Other only offer store credit and i know this because i have store credit at places that didn't ship what i ordered. I have never not offered a refund to anyone that has stated items was not received. If i get emails i try to reship items with free items for your time. Ask anyone that has ever ordered from us and see how many have received free items. Almost every single person. I will say that i am slow at returning emails but i do have a lot going on and its very hard to keep up with everything on my own plus its been a very busy summer. If you sent me a email in the last week most likely i didn't return it because on Sunday at 2:30pm someone tried to attack my wife and take our 4 year old son so i have been busy dealing with the news and the cops all week plus searching for the man that came on our property showing my son his privates then coming after my wife. Again not an excuse just trying to explain i have been behind and busy. Instead of trying to attack me on the forum i donate money to plus pay to have a banner on contact the company you sent the money to us with and ask for refund and ill send the money back. How many people have emailed me asking for gifts for there events?? How many have i sent items too?? Every single one of them.. Do you know how many emails i get a week asking for free baits?? I bet i get 20+ per week. Sponsorship's?? Another 10+.. So i don't return all the emails because i scroll over them and might miss a few here and there but that doesn't mean im ripping anyone off. Our baits have proven themselves and have caught a lot more fish in the US then almost any other bait made in the US. 90% of our products are cheaper in price then anyone else unless there trying to attack us and lower there price by a penny or so then sending us emails telling us that there going to do this just because he can. Im not trying to retire off making baits i am just trying to offer the anglers a bait that WILL catch fish .. I work with everyone so please work with me a bit and not attack me . Its very simple. Im sorry if i didnt return your calls or if you didnt get your package but i can post the letter from the USPS stating that over a 90 day period packages was pulled and held for inspection due to a complaint that was filed stating we was shipping illegal products under company name called Master Baitz from our store address. Funny thing is almost every package held we remade and reshipped to customers and that money came out of our pocket and there isn't as mush profit as you think because we put our profit in the products. That's why we catch all the fish

on Sunday at 2:30pm someone tried to attack my wife and take our 4 year old son so i have been busy dealing with the news and the cops all week plus searching for the man that came on our property showing my son his privates then coming after my wife.

That's some crazy chit. Good luck with this.

Yeah we thought so also. My wife was in driveway scrubbing rugs with back facing the road and she heard someone whistling. A minute or so went by and she heard it again. Luckly our 4 year old son told her it was the man behind her or she would have never seen him behind her swinging his arm lenght penis around like a rope. The guy was a black male in his 20's. Anyways she started screaming and the guy started walking away but then started running towards her and our son. She screamed again and i came running out the house with my gun but the man already started runninjg down the road where he had a vehicle running at the corner. We didnt see his face because it was covered with a yellow shirt. Luckly the neighbors down the road seen him park his car and put shirt over his face. The next day another kid was almost taken by same guy only 2 blocks away. Ill get his ass sooner or later. Its all over the news and everyone is looking for him.

Yeah we thought so also. My wife was in driveway scrubbing rugs with back facing the road and she heard someone whistling. A minute or so went by and she heard it again. Luckly our 4 year old son told her it was the man behind her or she would have never seen him behind her swinging his arm lenght penis around like a rope. The guy was a black male in his 20's. Anyways she started screaming and the guy started walking away but then started running towards her and our son. She screamed again and i came running out the house with my gun but the man already started runninjg down the road where he had a vehicle running at the corner. We didnt see his face because it was covered with a yellow shirt. Luckly the neighbors down the road seen him park his car and put shirt over his face. The next day another kid was almost taken by same guy only 2 blocks away. Ill get his ass sooner or later. Its all over the news and everyone is looking for him.

Wow!!!! Thank god your fam is safe . And I thought that kinda stuff only happened in NY.