Carp Anglers Group Forums
Wacker B & T

43 Lb Carp In Virginia

bummed...no pics!!

i get nervous opening these b/c often the picture is taken in a guy's garage or outside of a bait/tackle shop.

"After posing for a picture, Rose let the fish go back into the river -- but he says he'll keep the memory of his catch for a long time to come."

:yourock:

there is the pic that is a geat fish. mirrior?

That's an incredible fish! Great to see him put it back

Hmm, is it only me that thinks he needs to get his scales looked at?

Maybe.....looking at the other photo shown briefly in the video made me wonder too. Whatever, it is a very impressive looking fully-scaled.

Iain

Maybe.....looking at the other photo shown briefly in the video made me wonder too. Whatever, it is a very impressive looking fully-scaled.

Iain

stunning looking fish but looking at the shadows on the picture he would have to be very strong to hold a 40 that far out from his body (especially with his build). then again, when they look like that, size shouldn't matter!

I live less than a hour from there and have never fished that stretch of the river YET...........lol

I live less than a hour from there and have never fished that stretch of the river YET...........lol

Yeah, you should definitely give that place a try. Good luck! :)

All right VA Chair, when is the next event????????? That is truly a Nice Mirror. Congrats to the angler and Good Luck to the next capturer!

HOPPY4

A lot of water there and not much bank space. you can see from the pic he was right on the road. The river is low so if you can find deep water they will be packed in it. lol

I'm sure rosie will love a bunch of people showing up in his favorite spot lol. Pioneering at its finest. Lolol

New River isn't some small body of water. I'm pretty sure most anglers look at state records and large catches when picking a body of water to target. Not sure his favorite spot can be determined from such a vague picture.

New River isn't some small body of water. I'm pretty sure most anglers look at state records and large catches when picking a body of water to target. Not sure his favorite spot can be determined from such a vague picture.

Bad joke I guess lolol sowwy

Bad joke I guess lolol sowwy

I found it funny !!!!