Carp Anglers Group Forums
carpaholic125

Belly Of The Beast

Nice one Josh.. great photo !!!..( I need one of them lumps!!)

thanks mike and val! its been dreadfully slow around here, lack of rain and algea blooms as a result, havent had a real decent fish in almost 2 months, has the hudson slowed too? Im sure the fall feed and cool weather will bring you one soon! The photo was taken by a passer by and he wasnt very tech inclined so it was quite an ordeal to get a decent shot, had to lighten the shadows a bit as the sun was brutally not in our favor. Normally I have my own personal photographer with me ( my girlfriend lolol) but she was busy tonight. Always seems to work that way! Tanks again!

Thats not Josh in the Photo that is his Mini Me (4' 2" 97lbs) :party0012icon: :party0012icon:

Great looking fish Josh what is the weight on that Monster

Congrats to you on a Fantastic Capture!!!!!! Those are the ones that you remember because you worked so hard for them!! :jumpy::party0012icon:

HOPPY4

awsome fish i think out of everyone i have ever seen you are the big carp catcher

awsome fish i think out of everyone i have ever seen you are the big carp catcher

+1 :yes:

I have my eye on him (not in a weird way lol)....if Josh does not "retire" like me and continues to perfect the technique, I believe he can be the best B)