Carp Anglers Group Forums
kentlakecarper

Big 4 Winners Whom Did Not Recieve Their Prize, Please Read

Hello All,

For those of you whom have not recieved your prize for the May Big 4, The Board apologizes.

We cannot make the vendor or individuals whom committed to sponsoring the event send the promised items out, let alone in a timely manner.

Enough is enough, for those of you whom have not recieved their prize, I ask that you contact me and I will personally sort you out with some custom goodies.

I will need a full name and address please.

Tight lines,

Andy

Guest BCLT

Its sad really, I dont know about this particular event and its sponsors but do know of many issues with other NON- CAG events and thier sponsors who never even reply to emails let alone ship the prizes they claim they will provide to the event............. best of luck, and a very stand up gesture Andy!

BCLT, pm sent. Anyone who has had any issues with any CAG sponsored event and the sponsors please let me know.

No problems at all.

hope this works out for everyone involved. Andy once again thank you for doing a spectacular job at mqaking things right

Andy, a big thanks for making things right. I understand the position you are in.

Also, I have already forwarded all the addresses I got from you all to Andy so we should be in good shape. No need to resend now unless you have moved.

Thanks again Andy!

Hello All,

For those of you whom have not recieved your prize for the May Big 4, The Board apologizes.

We cannot make the vendor or individuals whom committed to sponsoring the event send the promised items out, let alone in a timely manner.

Enough is enough, for those of you whom have not recieved their prize, I ask that you contact me and I will personally sort you out with some custom goodies.

I will need a full name and address please.

Tight lines,

Andy

As a paying member again I would like to know which sponsors did not live up to their commitment. I sure dont want to spend any of my own money with them.

I second that

Hmmm.. maybe the so called "sponsors" should send the prizes to CAG before the event,.. then,.. when the prizes are in hand.. announce them as "sponsors"

Best not to announce prizes until they are in your hand....you might get stung....

You mean like baitboats and stuff... :ph34r:

Hmmm.. maybe the so called "sponsors" should send the prizes to CAG before the event,.. then,.. when the prizes are in hand.. announce them as "sponsors"

When prizes are online gift certificates, even if we have the code we cannot promise speed of shipping or level of contact. If they ship to me, then I ship again we are doubling the overall cost of shipping the prizes.

I will say 99% of all sponsors do things in a timely and efficient manner with little to no issues at all. With this being the case I would continue to reach out to the ones who always hold up their end and not go to any other that has not.

As a paying member again I would like to know which sponsors did not live up to their commitment. I sure dont want to spend any of my own money with them.

Andy that is a great thing your doing stepping up and trying to make things right

I also would like to know if we can be made aware of which Sponsor/Vendors Did not live up the their Commitment I would rather give my Money to those that will live up to the Commitment that is made.

When prizes are online gift certificates, even if we have the code we cannot promise speed of shipping or level of contact. If they ship to me, then I ship again we are doubling the overall cost of shipping the prizes.

I will say 99% of all sponsors do things in a timely and efficient manner with little to no issues at all. With this being the case I would continue to reach out to the ones who always hold up their end and not go to any other that has not.

First, I'd like to personally thank 'mcwrestler' for acting as a middle man and dealing with the sponsors. Also, like he said, 99% of sponsors this year and last year shipped prizes as promised. For that, I'm very greatful and appreciative! They're some excellent bait/tackle suppliers out there, like K-1, BCT, WCB, Carp Kit and New World Carp. It really stinks when one bad apple spoils the bunch. I'm also not the one who's going to call them out. You never know what the situation is with him and his family at the current time. With that being said, it also shows what a stand up guy Andy Sprinkle is! Thank you Andy for your generous offer. Even though I didn't get some of my stuff, I wouldn't expect you to trouble yourself by sending me anything. If anything, donate my portion to a beginning angler. I've got more than enough bait. Besides, I just do the Big 4 for fun. It motivates me to fish harder than I normally would. Thanks again guys!

Hello Guys,

I have all the address's and will have 10 more packages going out Thursday morning. I will be sending Priority mail so you should expect to recieve some goodies no later than Tuesday (Monday the PO is closed).

Thank you for your patience,

Andy

I just wanted to say a sincere "Thank You" to Andy and Brad for their level of professionalism in making this matter right. Both of you lead by example and hopefully the others that faulted in this matter, will take note. "Actions" always speak louder than words. Great job you two!!!! By the way I received my raffle prizes from the last TWO years today. Smells great!