Carp Anglers Group Forums
JIM DONLAN

2012 Ccc Shirts Have Been Ordered

I had heard that there was no shirts made yet for the 2012 CCC, So I placed an order for 72 Khaki Jerzee Brand shirts. They will feature a small CAG logo on the left upper Chest, and they will have the large 2012 CCC logo on the back. The following sizes will be available.

12- large

24- XL

24- XXL

12- 3X

Post here if you are interested.

I had heard that there was no shirts made yet for the 2012 CCC, So I placed an order for 72 Khaki Jerzee Brand shirts. They will feature a small CAG logo on the left upper Chest, and they will have the large 2012 CCC logo on the back. The following sizes will be available.

12- large

24- XL

24- XXL

12- 3X

There will only be a limited supply of shirts. They will be,first come,first served. The shirts will be passed out by the date and time it was posted said size and want is needed. This is also posted on the Hoosier Carpers site. indianacarptalk.invisionzon.com Thx

I'll take one XL, Jim. Thank you for doing all this.--Frank

Jimmy,Paul I want one 3x

Thx Jimmy

I'd love one.....but I wear a small lol

12- large

24- XL

24- XXL

12- 3X

Thank you yet again for your support Jim!

If at all possible for whomever is bringing the shirts could they be made available at the morning of the event peg draw so that anglers can wear the shirts for the event?

Thank you for the consideration,

Andy