Carp Anglers Group Forums
Neil Stern

Officially Registered Teams--Atc 2013

WELCOME TO

TITO'S VODKA HAPPY HOUR EXPRESS---Jim Kirkman ( Jim Kirkman) &

Chad Edwards ( Badchade)

THERE ARE NOW ONLY A HANDFUL OF SLOTS AVAILABLE, YEP, JUST 5 LEFT !!!!

Why is the Austin Team Championship Different?? Especially this year!!

1) There are more women fishing the event than ever before

2) More teams from Michigan than ever before

3) More sponsors than you can shake a stick at

4) Great Gifts on the Winners Table

5) A tourney within a tourney, as previous winners will be competing against one another

6) The first CAG event to "GIVE" you a Patch to iron or sew on your favorite fishing shirt

7) The first CAG event to "GIVE" you an Aussie Fishing hat

8) The Song "CARPIE" will be sung at the Banquet by the writer.....

9) When you add up all you get for free,and the cost of the meals, and goodies that are part of the registration fee,it's almost like your registration fee was used up in goodies

:) :)

10) Trust me, a very weird EVENT SHIRT is being made

11) This will be the last one that I do,,,,,

:(

so??? there are only 5 spots left,,,,,be part of an event that will be talked about for years to come....socialize with other Caggers, and enjoy the great city of AUSTIN !!!

Been umming and arrrring for too long.

Just took the plunge, 1st time in a while - Looking forward to getting back to Austin.

We now have the Californian Republic represented on the list of flags. Its been too long B)

Cheers,

Wayne

Been umming and arrrring for too long.

Just took the plunge, 1st time in a while - Looking forward to getting back to Austin.

We now have the Californian Republic represented on the list of flags. Its been too long B)

Cheers,

Wayne

Fantastic!! Looking forward to seeing you again Wayne, been a while.

PLEASE WELCOME

T.B.A----. Wayne Boon ( Soniq) & T.B.A. ( ? )

there are now only 4 team slots left,,,,,,yep less than a handful

When they are all sold out, you're gonna be s o r r y

:(

On a personal note, Wayne been wayyyy to long,,,,,glad to have you at this event,,,,:) :) :)

Be great to see Wayne again, maybe this ATC he will catch some fish

Just messing with you Wayne.......

Hi Keith,

LOL...

Yeah looking forward to actually catching some Carp this year :lol: fingers crossed.

I have done well one of the years (2007) with a good peg on day 1 but sh*t out on day two.

Be good to catch up with you, Neil and all. I'm going to make sure I have a good time...

It's my 50th B/day on February 19th and my 87 year old aunt is in hospital and wanted to treat me for my birthday.

She isn't sure she'll be around then. You know the sitch...

So Going on a little road trip to Austin to fish ATC with Rachel, my wife to fish the Tourny. Got a few cool options but if plans fall through, she'd be more than happy to be my partner.

Hoping to do the Lake Fork bash the following weekend. Should be a great event too as I have a load of good friends their too!

Best to all,

Wayne

Be great to see Wayne again, maybe this ATC he will catch some fish

Just messing with you Wayne.......

Wayne - We'll finally get to meet - and shoot the breeze. Looking forward to it!!

Tight Lines,

Brid.

WELCOME TO :

BATES BROTHERS ----Michael Bates (Happy Camper) &

Steven Bates ( Steven Bates)

Texas

There are now only 3 team slots left,,,,,

and you guys are going to FREAK OUT when you see one of the new Sponsors we've managed to secure

:) Monday is the day I will know if this one is a reality !!

Thanks Andy,,,,,

not me :),,,I mean, it is the AUSTIN TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP,,one of CAGS premier social events,,,,

I can't believe how great things are looking with that soon to be new sponsor :)

welcome back Bates bros. I'm glad I got a hold of you before it was to late. see you on the banks

Guest carlymoomoo

Welcome Steve and Michael. It's always a pleasure spending time on the bank with you.

took ya long enough to spot it :)

Please welcome Team # 23.......

Now You've hears of TOKS right??? yep, none other than Ken Keene, and he will be teamed up with Larysa Switlyk,,,,,,so who is She???

well she is the North American TOKS Ambassador, smile.png She has spent hours fishing with Frank Warwick in Europe, at the World Carp Classic and will be with us at the ATC with a Camera Crew, filming the event for a Television program that she will do about CARP ANGLING you can visit her web page and see how she has taken to a love of our sportl

click on the link and.

Scroll Down to learn about her and her experiences with CARP ( and other critters) so far,,,,,,,

http://larysaunleashed.com/

Fellow CARPERS,,,

Just a few more weeks until the AUSTIN TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP EVENT....

the Roster has 23 teams, leaving just 2 available slots, and this one promises to be one of the best events we will have,,,,

Parks and Wild life Representatives, The people from the City of Austin that did the video on CARPIE, will be at the banquet singing the compete song,

The first tournament appearance of Ken Keene, and Larysa ( the North American Carp Spokesperson for TOKS), tons of incredible stuff in the bait bucket, why the registration fee alone barely covers the meals and goodies, this is going to first class, if you've ever thought about an ATC this is the one to go to,,,,,unfortunately it will be the last one that I do......so get in gear,,,

Special shirts will be available on a thread either today r Monday,,,,,,,

looking forward to seeing you there,,,,,you DO NOT want to miss this one,,,,,,I promise !

Any word on the weeds at Emma long? The wife isn't coming this year so I really get to fish all I want

still are bad. decker will be your best bet again this year

mixed input,,,,,,Emma Can be fished, and fish can be taken thru the weeds, Decker has a weed line as well,,,,,,6 of one half a dozen of the other,,,,,,,try both,

Lol. I fished Decker last year and didn't have any problems. I'll be down early so I wanted to Terry some places I've never

Well played Willem.... Facebook me and let me know your plan. :)

Wcc had a session on Decker yesterday - and apparently, the weed has had a fair die off.