Carp Anglers Group Forums
zippyFX

Carp Fishing Supplies In Ottawa

Hi,

Does anyone know where they sell carp fishing supplies in Ottawa? Specifically looking for Boilies, and corn.

You can get corn at any local feed mill or look for a store that sells wild bird feed. You can also check out Carp-Kit they will ship you what you need. Check out the SAIL store in Ottawa. They may have boilies and carp gear as well. The SAIL store in Burlington does.

You can get corn at any local feed mill or look for a store that sells wild bird feed. You can also check out Carp-Kit they will ship you what you need. Check out the SAIL store in Ottawa. They may have boilies and carp gear as well. The SAIL store in Burlington does.

You sly devil, you been using boilies again?? :icon_smoking:

Hi,

Does anyone know where they sell carp fishing supplies in Ottawa? Specifically looking for Boilies, and corn.

Hi there Zippy,

I can confirm that the SAIL store in Ottawa does not have any boilies, despite my repeated requests. If you are ever on the Long Sault area, you can get boilies at Carpin’s in Ingleside and I was told that the Canadian Carp Club will open the shop sometime in 2013.

Cheers

Next time you stop by the SAIL store, why not do as I did, and ask them to bring in some carp bait... maybe if enough people ask, they will listen.

This being said, they do have a few baitrunners and 12' rods.

It's bit out of the way for me but I'll make a point of makeing a trip out and dropping the hint ;)