Carp Anglers Group Forums

Many Thanks To Bct

My wife wanted to post her thanks to BCT for their super fast delivery of the items she ordered earlier this week. From order to doorstep was <48 hrs! Sheesh ! Almost as fast as Santa on his sleight the night before Christmas ! So, thanks to BCT ! Excellent ! Of course, what this does mean, is that I must be on Santa's "nice" list this year ...! either that, or my wife is taking up carp fishing ! <unlikely>.

John

Congrats John on Possibly receiving some new gear but maybe its for me :icon_smoking:

I do agree always great service and fast shipping from BCT

I swear man this is a true story I ordered some things from scorpion tackle and I sent a email asking if I could get a tracking number to my order no response I was used to Big Carp tackles speedy service so three more days went by so I sent another email and ask if they were shipped yet got a response said no sent priority mail I was charged 15 bucks for shipping so I ask if maybe there was a mistake on shipping this was the first time I ordered from them then I got a email saying I needed to quit quote biching and to send the items back when I got them I just felt that was so unprofessional he then said that he could not bear my biching any more I was just trying to find out were my stuff was being I pay 13 bucks for a standard order from BCT and get my stuff in two days and I paid 15 bucks for it to be sent in the mail then he said that I was over charged on shipping and it would be taken off my next order never placed a order with them since my shipping was really like 5 bucks I sent a email asking for my ten bucks and he said order something lol and to send back my last order he insisted I did this that he had enough customers he did not need to be bothered with me or my ten bucks I promise this is all true nothing added or taken away I will never shop any were but BCT fast friendly service never had a problem they are always putting extra stuff in my orders

Edited by Davy

I swear man this is a true story I ordered some things from scorpion tackle and I sent a email asking if I could get a tracking number to my order no response I was used to Big Carp tackles speedy service so three more days went by so I sent another email and ask if they were shipped yet got a response said no sent priority mail I was charged 15 bucks for shipping so I ask if maybe there was a mistake on shipping this was the first time I ordered from them then I got a email saying I needed to quit quote biching and to send the items back when I got them I just felt that was so unprofessional he then said that he could not bear my biching any more I was just trying to find out were my stuff was being I pay 13 bucks for a standard order from BCT and get my stuff in two days and I paid 15 bucks for it to be sent in the mail then he said that I was over charged on shipping and it would be taken off my next order never placed a order with them since my shipping was really like 5 bucks I sent a email asking for my ten bucks and he said order something lol and to send back my last order he insisted I did this that he had enough customers he did not need to be bothered with me or my ten bucks I promise this is all true nothing added or taken away I will never shop any were but BCT fast friendly service never had a problem they are always putting extra stuff in my orders

I guess it really depends if you catch him on a day with or without his medicines.

My first experience with BCT was nothing short of amazing! My shipping and billing address are different so he even called to double check so there were no issue receiving my order. The delivery was even better just two day to get it out to Philly! Thanks guys!

I have always had great service from Scorpion Tackle. Karl has spent many hours chatting and has always supported any Carp event I have had including several door prizes and gear for a seminar I put on at Bass Pro.

I agree I have always had great luck with Karl from Skorpion as well maybe he was having some personal issues or something.

Now back to BCT always great service willing to answer questions and give honest opinions so you do not toss money in the trash buying something you do not need or something that is junk

BCT :yes: :yes: :yes:

Special for some orders from overseas They are the best. You can order any items from Europe what BCT does not have them. They ordered for me many my Trakker items from overseas and price was not expensive and all was here in less than 10 days.

Big Carp Tackle !!!!

:yes:

<3 BCT :party0012icon:

:thewave:

My wife wanted to post her thanks to BCT for their super fast delivery of the items she ordered earlier this week. From order to doorstep was <48 hrs! Sheesh ! Almost as fast as Santa on his sleight the night before Christmas ! So, thanks to BCT ! Excellent ! Of course, what this does mean, is that I must be on Santa's "nice" list this year ...! either that, or my wife is taking up carp fishing ! <unlikely>.

John

I'm still stuck on the first sentence!!! CONGRATULATIONS!

My wife has alot of things to say to tackle vendors...and "Thanks" isn't one of them! :blabla::lol:

My wife had thought my carp sickness had been cured and treated long ago - before we were married. I am still not convinced that she is pleased to see it return again, though at least she is supporting my rehabilitation through tackle during this difficult time for me ! Sadly, or fortunately, once you have the carp disease in your system it has no long term cure - perhaps just a quiet point for a few years!

John

My wife had thought my carp sickness had been cured and treated long ago - before we were married. I am still not convinced that she is pleased to see it return again, though at least she is supporting my rehabilitation through tackle during this difficult time for me ! Sadly, or fortunately, once you have the carp disease in your system it has no long term cure - perhaps just a quiet point for a few years!

John

there is no cure. It's terminal!

Back to topic. BCT service is amazing.

To be honest, I'd have to think long/hard about ever having a gripe with any vendor that I've done business with...a list that includes BCT, Resistance, Wacker, CarpKit, New World Carp, Johnson Ross and Scorpion; all have done me well! Knock on wood! :lol:

• 4 weeks later...