Carp Anglers Group Forums
Sign in to follow this  
drudaddyg

online again!

well well im back! i tried to save some money by switching to fronter for a pakage deal! cable,land line,and internet! we had it all set up to be switched over at the same time! and made all the calls to have our comcast turnned off at that time!well.....! dishnet came out and did their thing . but cable and phone never showed up! waited till the next day and called talked to someone in another state said they would find out and call back!waited 3days and called again! talked to someone in ohio! they looked up our file and said all the ports were full! and that we would have to wait!but would not say how long! thats when i lost it and got really mad!they never said word one about their internet ports being full! and never called us before hand! we had it setup three weeks in advance! and no call! so three weeks later still no phone line or internet we finally got them to come out and install the phone line!at that time they said we might be able to get internet by the end of the month. so last week we called to see if we could get it and they said they didnt know! so i told them to go #### themselfs! and called comcast for the internet! they came out on monday! and they informed us that our phone line is thruw them not fronter! what ever! morle of story is fonter sucks! and im back online! so what is the new news!

Good to see you back daddy :) are you ready to start fishing agean? After the ATC we need to get out and start fishing early like last year.

WELCOME BACK DUDE!!!!!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE SOME LUMPS FROM YA!!

Hey Drudaddy glad to see you back on here again! CAnt wait to share the bank with you again!

hay thanks! it is good to be back! i look forward to meeting all the new faces! and sharing the bank with old and new friends !

hay thanks! it is good to be back! i look forward to meeting all the new faces! and sharing the bank with old and new friends !

Drudaddy you coming with us to Texas right?

Hey, glad to see you back on, and looking forward hopefully fishing with you again

Dang I thought you were Dead mate, never see you on here anymore :)

Coming from you! :P

Hi Dru! :thewave:

mr fitzz wow! your back i have been gone along time! you going to fish this year?or are you too busy buying and selling?

where is everyone at? seems like the michigan crew has disbanded? what are you all up to? i know some of you are getting ready for texas! but what about the rest of you folks?

where is everyone at? seems like the michigan crew has disbanded? what are you all up to? i know some of you are getting ready for texas! but what about the rest of you folks?

Well dru there is 8 of us that are going to Texas. That is almost what is left here in Michigan that keep showing up for fishins.

Hope this year will be different then last year.

I must admit with each passing year im more and more like a bear!

dave if i can i hope to make it there this year!

my brother from another mother i hope your right!

I've not been here in I'd guess, a year? Dunno...just moved on to other things, non-carpy. Then in July last year, my old computer died and in the process of slowly getting links back, I just never got around to this one. A couple of you of course, I keep up on facebook, but mainly I've been doing the trout/salmon/steelhead thing when I fish at all, hunting, and of course, "Finding Bigfoot"... ;) Anyway, was thinking the last few days I needed to drop back on and catch up, maybe i"ll even break out the rods this summer, we'll see. I'm guessing the winter get-together is already past(if it happened at all, never saw anything noted about it on anyone's FB)...

Edited to add...wow, even my picture is gone! I'll have to get something up other then a formless silhouette:D

Edited by Nightwing

Wow...realized I was a year off, it was TWO years ago I was last here.....no wonder I don't recognize anyone!

hay nightwing im sorry but i dont remmber the the name could you give us a little help as to who you are?

Hey Paul,

Glad your back dude!!!

Hope all has been going good for ya.

We have not had our annual event I host, looking at possibly the 16th of March or possibly in April. Will decide soon and put the word out.