Carp Anglers Group Forums

Customized Rod Decals Available!

Be the first on your bank to have custom rod decals with your forum or personal name! Durable solid vinyl lettering is available in several fonts and lots of colors. Lettering height is approximately 1/2" high, with four standard fonts available. Additional fonts can be ordered. Send or email me a sample or the font's name and I can usually match it. My computer has over 6,000 of them.
Type is usually done in all caps, to make them as readable as possible. Most rods do well with lighter-colored lettering. Remember, decals do not adhere to cork or foam grips. Decals should only be applied to the rod blank itself. Instructions will be included with your order.
In the future, we may be offering custom full-color logos. But given the small imprint area, they would have to be fairly simple. Will let you know.

Vinyl Colors:
Black
White
Gold (matte)
Silver (matte)
Copper (matte)
Gold Foil (shiny)*
Silver Foil (shiny)*
Red Foil (shiny)*
Blue Foil (shiny)*
Green Foil (shiny)*
Athletic Gold
Lemon Yellow
Red
Green
Lime Green
Cream
Brown
Teal
Pink
Lavender
Gray
Orange
Maroon

*Shiny foil colors are really sharp looking, but more prone to scratching and not recommended unless the rods are handled carefully.

Price is $15 for a set of four decals, of which $7.50 goes directly to CAG. Extra identical decals available for $1.00 each when ordered at the same time.

Send payment, along with an exact spelling of what is desired, your choice of font, color of lettering and your return mailing address, to:

Quickprint of Weatherford
101 College Avenue
Weatherford, TX 76086

Email: carlymoomoo@gmail.com

post-7732-0-93218100-1360248681.jpg

post-7732-0-35036600-1360248685.jpg

post-7732-0-13400500-1360248722_thumb.jp

All I've got to say is,,,,,post-710-0-57458800-1360250875.jpg

I have created a MONSTER ;;;;;;;

I think, if you're going to the ATC they can be delivered to you there,,,,,,,of course I could be wrong!!! but if I am I;m sure Carl will let y'all know

Ok got it, but let me make sure! If I order POSSUM I get 4 if I want say 6 that say POSSUM I pay $17.00

And are money orders ok?

And if I want 2 different names its $15.00 per name per set of 4 correct?

The $15 covers the typesetting and changing out rolls of vinyl. Once we get it set up and ready, it's not that hard to do extras. And if you order them at the same time and in the same color of vinyl, I'll do the different name as if it was just extras of the first. What a deal...

Be the first on your bank to have custom rod decals with your forum or personal name! Durable solid vinyl lettering is available in several fonts and lots of colors. Lettering height is approximately 1/2" high, with four standard fonts available. Additional fonts can be ordered. Send or email me a sample or the font's name and I can usually match it. My computer has over 6,000 of them.Type is usually done in all caps, to make them as readable as possible. Most rods do well with lighter-colored lettering. Remember, decals do not adhere to cork or foam grips. Decals should only be applied to the rod blank itself. Instructions will be included with your order.In the future, we may be offering custom full-color logos. But given the small imprint area, they would have to be fairly simple. Will let you know.Vinyl Colors:BlackWhiteGold (matte)Silver (matte)Copper (matte)Gold Foil (shiny)*Silver Foil (shiny)*Red Foil (shiny)*Blue Foil (shiny)*Green Foil (shiny)*Athletic GoldLemon YellowRedGreenLime GreenCreamBrownTealPinkLavenderGrayOrangeMaroon*Shiny foil colors are really sharp looking, but more prone to scratching and not recommended unless the rods are handled carefully.Price is $15 for a set of four decals, of which $7.50 goes directly to CAG. Extra identical decals available for $1.00 each when ordered at the same time.Send payment, along with an exact spelling of what is desired, your choice of font, color of lettering and your return mailing address, to:Quickprint of Weatherford101 College AvenueWeatherford, TX 76086Email: carlymoomoo@gmail.com

no paypal?

no paypal?

Afraid not. I wouldn't even begin to figure out how to do PayPal. Personal or business checks, money orders or cash. If you're going to the ATC, I can even give them to you then instead of mailing them.

Possum asked about Money Orders being OK, but you didn't answer him. I was wondering if you preferred Money Orders or would Personal Check be OK?

Money orders are fine. Sorry I didn't see Possum's post. I'm on the forum sporadically, as my secretary, financial adviser, wife is constantly looking over my shoulder here at work. Some nonsense about wanting to make a profit instead of goofing off...

Trying to debate on what I want it to say

• 2 weeks later...

I got mine in the mail today. They look great. I put one on my tackle box, and will put the others on my rods later today. I'll take a picture or 2 when I do. Thanks again to Carl for doing this.