Carp Anglers Group Forums

Any vendors have connections with sticky baits?

Just wondering if we have any sources for sticky baits products in the states.... Running low on one of my favorite big fish baits ;)

Good luck Zack.....I have been buying Sticky Baits from the UK directly for the last few years...sadly no one in North America carry's them...Carp Kit used to have a STICKY BAITS banner in their "coming soon" section but must have never panned out ??

If you find a source, PLEASE let me know.

Can you message me the details on how you get it shipped? If you're willing to.divulge that info? None wants to ship it to the states

Harrissportsmail carries in limited quantities and ship here fast. They calculate shipping instantly too. No emails back and forth about cost. I've purchased many times from Nailors fishing tackle as well. The p/p wafters are fantastic. Good luck

Diggs, I also think the peach n pepper are awesome!

used to use sticky back in the day, the bloodworm was good, but in recent years (i think it changed ownership), the pellets were not as good and the liquid contained less bloodworm. Zac i probably have some bloodworm liquid and dumbells lying around if you want them just pm me your address.

The first baits from StickyBaits I ever used were the bloodworm dumbells after seeing the success that Danny Fairbrass had with them all over Europe.....worst baits for carp in the USA , but instant catfish catchers of course.

I use 4 flavors of pop-ups from StickyBaits and they work very well....even gave a tub of P&P to a fellow CAGer in Northern Ohio and he caught is PB 54 lb. Grass Carp on them...lmao. Their baits DO produce...wish someone in North America would stock them...HINT...HINT to the carp tackle suppliers !!!

Tribal I agree with you about the bloodworm. I hammered cats on it and ended up selling all of it off. Their wafters on the other hand are great. I have every flavor they carry and all produce fish, especially the pineapple n butyric and the peach and pepper. I don't leave home without them. Best wafters I've ever used, besides bang on baits scopex/squid.