Carp Anglers Group Forums
hairwig

Niagara Outdoor Show Report

post-2992-0-26494800-1363057565_thumb.jp

Lorne(Hammercarp)and I met up last Saturday morning and made the drive down to Fort Erie, Ontario to join other fishing, hunting, and outdoor organizations at the Niagara Outdoor Show.

Muskies Canada, Niagara bassmasters, fishin Niagara and the Ministry Of Natural Resources were just a few of the others in attendance. There were also taxidermists, tackle dealers, fishing charters and a childrens casting area. A good variety of displays and vendors to choose from.

Lorne and I brought along various tackle, baits, rigs, rods, margin poles, floats, CAG information whips, puffs, chod rigs...(the list goes on :) )to share with the public, talk carp fishing and CAG to those curious about our passion.

post-2992-0-71501900-1363056866_thumb.jp

post-2992-0-23205900-1363056908_thumb.jp

post-2992-0-58317200-1363056984_thumb.jp

post-2992-0-30706200-1363057033_thumb.jp

post-2992-0-59072200-1363057252_thumb.jp

post-2992-0-02607300-1363057327_thumb.jp

post-2992-0-05121200-1363057444_thumb.jp

It was great to see some genuine interest about carp angling from our visitors. A pleasure to help people out with a few tips to help them get started. We enjoyed working with all the other vendors at the show. Thanks to Organizer Bill Whitehead for having us again and for giving us the oppurtunity to help put carp angling in North America on the map.

Thanks for visiting Nathan

Nice working with you again, Lorne.

Until the next one

Right on Mark. I was great working with you too. :party0012icon: Looking forward to the Hamilton Waterfront Derby. That pole really gets them. :) It was good seeing so many smiling faces as we talked about carp angling . Nathan , thanks for dropping by.

Wow, that's a great looking booth Guys! Thanks for that report and pics for those of us who didn't make it down.

Thanks for doing this show every year, i look forward to it. Always a pleasure to get together with you guys.

cool that booth is bad ars. thanks for your continued support to promote are sport in a good way

I wanted also to add that Mark has recently left his position as a provincial chair. Mark did this because he felt that he did the job and now it was time to take some time to just fish and have fun. In spite of this he still found it in him to promote CAG and the sport at the Niagara show. On his own dime I might add. He really does deserve a round of thanks for two years of good work. So I would like to say thanks Mark for all that you have done . Here's to you . :party0012icon: