Carp Anglers Group Forums

membership renewal

Mr Big

Question

I can not find where it says ( membership renewal ). Membership YES, membership renewal, NO. I'm probably missing something so someone please help. It also says $30.00 and under it says ( one year $25.00 ). What is the difference besides five bucks??

Tom.

0 answers to this question

Same place we showed you in your other post. Your client area, under invoices. You should really spend a little time and view the tutorial videos in the "Help" section I created.

http://www.carpanglersgroup.com/forum/index.php?app=nexus&module=clients&section=invoices

While I agree I should spend more time learning how you put it all together and I also thank you very much for all your time and effort but I would simply ask" why isnt membership renewal along with membership"? Why can I not just find it when I go to club buisness? Am I looking in the wrong place?

Thank you for your patience.

Ye Ole Knuckle Dragger

Tom.

Thaks for providing the link and its now all done. Why was there no link to get back to the CAG site after I made the payment?? Or did I miss that too?

Kindest Regards

Tom.

Tom:

I agree that the business end of CAG is not very "Senior Friendly" along with the Forum being "Very Redundant" as in lots of old stuff as in "CLUTTER".

You need to have "inner wisdom" to know where to find topics and information. It's like letting someone who wrote a program write the instruction manual. Not good.

The best advise to renew membership is to wait until it expires and take heed to the e-mail saying you're expired and follow the bread trail to renew.

Tom:

I agree that the business end of CAG is not very "Senior Friendly" along with the Forum being "Very Redundant" as in lots of old stuff as in "CLUTTER".

You need to have "inner wisdom" to know where to find topics and information. It's like letting someone who wrote a program write the instruction manual. Not good.

The best advise to renew membership is to wait until it expires and take heed to the e-mail saying you're expired and follow the bread trail to renew.

#1 - Easier than taking my time to make video's that shows STEP-BY-STEP how do do the basic tasks, I can't make it.

#2 - I learned the system just like you guys had to. I had no "inner wisdom" at the start, I gained my "inner wisdom" by spending some time getting to know the system so that I could make video's to help others.

I've NEVER not helped anybody shooting me a PM or asking a question, 24/7/365 , so besides all the additional help I've added to the basic help page, I'm always just a PM away.

Thaks for providing the link and its now all done. Why was there no link to get back to the CAG site after I made the payment?? Or did I miss that too?

Kindest Regards

Tom.

LOL , I hate to tell you, but yes, you missed it.

In order to show you I made a donation just to show what you get at the end of the PayPal transaction.

post-5480-0-27737300-1365308065_thumb.pn

I paid by credit card m8. Might there be a difference??