Carp Anglers Group Forums
Willem (JD)

2013 CAG Big 4 Scoreboard

As you know the event is well on it's way with Frank Rink catching the 1st fish for the event.

Matt Janiszewski probably caught 1000000000 fish in the last two days. I think he's trying to test my capability on processing :)

The official e-mail 2013@CAGBIG4.COM is working 100% after our host made some adjustments.

Please only use that e-mail from here on forward. I will reply to each submission with a "Received", so that you know I got it.

Please NAME you images with your name and weight. Example: "Austin Pass 48lb13oz", it will help with the sorting on my side.

Thanks & Good luck.

Willem

I'll leave you alone for the weekend, I'm camping until Monday. Just sent you a pic from my cell though...should put me over 120 ;)

I'll leave you alone for the weekend, I'm camping until Monday. Just sent you a pic from my cell though...should put me over 120 ;)

Wow! Most fish contest is over, boys! Shouldn't you be at a concert or mentoring some up and coming musician, Matt? Well done!

Guest RebelCarp

Wow! Most fish contest is over, boys! Shouldn't you be at a concert or mentoring some up and coming musician, Matt? Well done!

I could start playing that game but it will take me forever for the uploads so i'm focusing on the weight :icon_smoking: Got a lot of days off this month and I feel I need to get a 40 to beat matt

Just submitted a fish that I am quite proud of myself....

Nice going Tom Bieback 48lbs 1oz , unbelievable catch.

No kidding, that's an amazing fish. 2 40lb mirrors in less than 8 days of contest.

Tom, I think you locked down biggest mirror! Then again I thought I did as well so maybe we ought to watch out for the 50!

No kidding, that's an amazing fish. 2 40lb mirrors in less than 8 days of contest.

Tom, I think you locked down biggest mirror! Then again I thought I did as well so maybe we ought to watch out for the 50!

Would be nice to see one, go get them :)

Just wishing mcwrestler and Tom Bieback a huge congratulations on two beautiful Mirrors! Way to go guys!!

Guest RebelCarp

Holy crap! This is going to be crazy to see the final results at the end of the month.

Congrats to everyone with a great start!

The bigger the fish people catch, the more want to top it! 23 days left!

I have a few weekend attempts to bust big before my memorial day blowout.

But 30s have not been easy to come across in the past. I will see what I can find.

Unbelievable indeed. And... where is the story, Tom? Tell us more!

PS. I am so glad to see that the biggest carp mirror caught by a CAG member is now back in New England (I think?). After a certain Mexicano-Dutch individual stole it from me in a dubious manner... :rolleyes:

Awesome. Still a close race. I imagine the scoreboard may shake up a few more times as well. I imagine Adam and Matt will each increase their total, and never know what Steven is catching until the end. There is always a wild card as well it seems. Just a few big fish can swing things.

I guess I need to step it up and at least get a few more worthy of logging.

Guest RebelCarp

I know theres a lot of guys not showing their hand until the last second. I need to get rid of my 20s and change them to mid 30s. 18 days left. I'm worried about KOK's hand :icon_smoking:

Those who have fish but not sent any in yet, please send at least a small one in so I can create you photo album and link to it from the scoreboard :)

Just wishing mcwrestler and Tom Bieback a huge congratulations on two beautiful Mirrors! Way to go guys!!

Unbelievable indeed. And... where is the story, Tom? Tell us more!

PS. I am so glad to see that the biggest carp mirror caught by a CAG member is now back in New England (I think?). After a certain Mexicano-Dutch individual stole it from me in a dubious manner... :rolleyes:

Thanks guys. Stay tuned for a full story in the near future...

I need to get one first

Ditto... :-(