Carp Anglers Group Forums

Cory Jr new pb by 3 lbs....

Great catch, Boo, near peg 1 at Bum Park! Congratulations on the new PB! :yourock: --Frank

That's why I hang around Joliet for the Big 4. There's no way I can compete with some of you boys and your 30-40 pounders, but Joliet offers a convenient venue, a relatively short drive, and, usually, a pretty good bite. As Boo demonstrated, you can also catch some mid-teens to 20+ pounders every now and then. Here's a 21-7 captured this morning in the rain at the Jackson St. swim:

Dr_Frank_Rink_21lbs_7oz_052713.jpg

p.s. Go, Sox. Hammer the Cubs! Go, Hawks! Hammer the Redwings!

Great catch, Boo, near peg 1 at Bum Park! Congratulations on the new PB! :yourock: --Frank

That's why I hang around Joliet for the Big 4. There's no way I can compete with some of you boys and your 30-40 pounders, but Joliet offers a convenient venue, a relatively short drive, and, usually, a pretty good bite. As Boo demonstrated, you can also catch some mid-teens to 20+ pounders every now and then. Here's a 21-7 captured this morning in the rain at the Jackson St. swim:

Dr_Frank_Rink_21lbs_7oz_052713.jpg

p.s. Go, Sox. Hammer the Cubs! Go, Hawks! Hammer the Redwings!

Great job on the fish! Very cool to see a young man learning how to carp fish the correct way! And like Frank said....GO SOX!!!! Go HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!

Great!! Seeing the kids out and catching is FANTASTIC! Congrats to ALL!

HOPPY4