Carp Anglers Group Forums
Sign in to follow this  
(TN) Cannonball

Carping in Chattanooga area

Last Saturday, the Mrs. and I were at a birthday party for two of our grandkids in Chattanooga. The wildlife agency in TN had an article in their magazine about some fellows carping in Lake Chickamauga on Vincent Road. I found it on a map and we made a side trip. I have some questions.

Have any CAGers fished this area? The only place that seemed to be open was a parking area on the upper end of the road. I was envious of those who either lived on the lake or had docks and boathouses on the water. There were a couple people fishing but didn't look like carpers. Your help is appreciated.

Last I heard thanks to the agency this spot has been fished to death with commercial folk hauling fish away.. but if you want some advice u might want to stay in the members section...

Got B-B's phone number- will give him a call. I need to find some places to fish during the winter drawn down on the TVA lakes. Thanks!

Phil, it would have been better not to give some specifics on the spot, huh.