Carp Anglers Group Forums

Peg one omg another pb Joliet

bailybird

congrats i always love to see big smiles on kids faces like this 1. great job :)

So proud of you McKenna! You truly are a great carper... The other day McK says, "Daddy, how old do I have to be to start fishing carp tournaments? Will they let a kid girl in?And when I win, I get prizes and cash, right?" PRICELESS, I just love this kid to death!!!

So proud of you McKenna! You truly are a great carper... The other day McK says, "Daddy, how old do I have to be to start fishing carp tournaments? Will they let a kid girl in?And when I win, I get prizes and cash, right?" PRICELESS, I just love this kid to death!!!

Im not sure where u live but in 2014 im getting a jr carping club going and probly will be doing some jr tournaments and the goal is to get a team good enough to compete against other jr teams from other states. Looks like u got a great little carper started there great job and congrats on the pb's.

awww ok thats cool. well if throw any jr carp tournaments i sure will post it as im sure there will be 1 or 2 maybe more coming in the future of 2014. and ur daughters more then welcome to come and be a part of it. It will be for all kids under the age of 18 that wants to join. be glad to have ur suport and ur daughter come to our events. im trying to put together some very special and awesome for the kids and for them to enjoy wat we all like to do caping.