Carp Anglers Group Forums

So close

bailybird

Thanks Cory and Brian! Makes it much easier to accomplish when your learning from the best!!! Even closer after Cory left with a 12.15. Thanks to Joliet's Finest for taking my pic.

post-8431-0-79913300-1384579983_thumb.jp

Well done Joe!! Hopefully, there will be many, many more to come!

BTW, I'm sorry y'all have to walk so far from your

Lol soon enough it will be below zero and need cars to hide in ...... FFF is right around the corner

vehicles to fish ! :)

Thanks guys! I couldn't believe how close we could get. Going to become my favorite spot at this swim! Never had to unload the truck, which usually takes forever...

Nice work, Joe. I think I know what peg you may choose on Nov. 30. :P --Frank

Yep :bigsmile: , I can't believe I hadn't fished this spot until last week. Heading tomorrow to give PEG 1 a workout and then the parking lot PEG in the afternoon. Going solo, unless Bohmann can come out. Cory and I both do our 40's in 4 days which opens up Friday for FISHING! Come join me or us if you'd like...

Yep :bigsmile: , I can't believe I hadn't fished this spot until last week. Heading tomorrow to give PEG 1 a workout and then the parking lot PEG in the afternoon. Going solo, unless Bohmann can come out. Cory and I both do our 40's in 4 days which opens up Friday for

Sorry guys over time for me

FISHING! Come join me or us if you'd like...

I wasn't used to practically fishing out of the truck. Really nice to jump in the truck to warm up and still be in range for a runner...