Carp Anglers Group Forums
bigbird

returning to watts bar dam!

me and david dodaway will be fishing below the dam of watts bar from friday (11/29 ) about noon till sometime saturday (11/30) afternoon/evening. this is the friday an saturday after thanksgiving!!! come one come all!! just come on!!!!!

rod mills.................i am now alot closer to you than florida! come see us.....................................

Big Bird, good to hear from you! Thanks for the invite. I'll check the calendar (and my wife) and see what is on the list. I'll let you know. I need a new PB on my common. :pcorn:

Good news! Saturday is an open day (that means SWMBO says it is) so I'll be up there early, weather permitting. We are supposed to get snow Wednesday. Getting sleet right now. I'll monitor the weather real close.

If I did not work both days, you know I would be there. Please keep me plenty jealous through Facebook.

Wanting to post with a quote but I can't copy-and-paste. I can get the quote box up, but when I click on paste, I get nothing. Can't even get it to paste on the reply box! Help!

Can't even paste here! @#$%&*#%