Carp Anglers Group Forums
Neil Stern

EXTRA BANQUET TICKETS----

The event includes one banquest ticket per angler, I MUST get in the food reservations early in February :( therefore

if you will need another Banquet ticket the cost is 23 bucks, ( that's our price with tip etc, etc)

please let me know on this thread who needs them and how many,,,we will have voucher coupons ready for you at the Thrsday Social,,,,, the meal will be ....

Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin Plated Dinner
Caesar Salad
Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin
Caramelized Onion Mashed Potatoes
Seasonal Fresh Vegetables
Rolls & Butter
Chef's Dessert Selection
Water, Iced Tea, Regular & Decaffeinated Coffee, Hot Tea

You will also, as an angler have free coffee, tea, hot chocolate, sweet rolls, muffins and bagels each morning at the peg draw

and you will get a Bankside sandwich and drink delivered to you on Friday.......

We Aim to please :)

The City of Austin prohibits cooking or fires on the bank while fishing,,,,,and for what it's worth :( there is also a smoking ban,,,,,,

will also try to have a tee shirt sign up next week,,,,,,,:)

I need three extra please Neil

Posted from my mobile

if you need additional tickets for "RUNNERS" wives, etc, etc,,,,,get your orders in now,,,,,,,NO TICKEE--- NO EATEE !!!

" The City of Austin prohibits cooking or fires on the bank while fishing,,,,,and for what it's worth :( there is also a smoking ban,,,,,, " Anyone ever been hit on this (smoking cigs)? what is the fine ? :icon_smoking:

I haven't heard of anyone being nailed Jesse,,,Of course if you MUST smoke, thjere would probably be a warning first, as there are very few signs,,,,if you do get brave and do it,,,,, keep your butts in a container and keep the bank clean, which we all do anyhow

Edited by Neil Stern

The 'smoking police' are the park rangers that cycle around the lake (the real cops do - but are looking for REAL criminals) Unless you refuse to put your stogey out, you'll be fine Jesse. Just don't point out you are 6ft from the water, with a handwashing bucket - and NOT going to spontaneously combust, and you should be OK!

and before the HIJACK :_

I had 4,,, let me know ASAP,,,,,, no ticket no food,,,,,

Edited by Neil Stern

Yeah Jesse - Don't hijack this!!

i need two please Neil. thanks

Done......Everyone ABOVE this post will have their EXTRA BANQUET tickets available at the Thursday social....

This offer is now closed