Carp Anglers Group Forums

What will the ATC Pegging be like , and how will the winning team be d

Type of Draw for 2014 ATC-----  

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

ONLY 2014 ATC team members can reply and vote in this POLL.

Please discuss and give your vote.

We will keep this POLL open until the 17th of January,,

Edited by Neil Stern

Certainly is,,,,,, in any case we'll sort it out when the votes closellll

I love Democracy :)

I'll just sit back and watch this unfold post-710-0-99629400-1389300802_thumb.jpg

Do I get to vote twice because of no partner at this time?

Nope you gotta get your partner to vote when you get one.

Technically it should be a team vote. How can you be a team if you don't agree :yes:

If people don't vote for their choice due to a lack of interest, then they should not complain if the other option wins because those teams had a full voter turnout.

Just like it politics, not voting is a vote for the opposition :icon_smoking:

Willem - I suspect the proponents of each choice will vote and those who don't care and fish it for fun will let them have at it. LOL

On a serious note....

If your partner, wife, son, daughter, lover, side kick is not registered on the CAG forum, and somebody don't let me know "Hey Willem, this is my wife or Child can you please adjust their status to member"

Unless I'm notified that a family member is registered, I don't know to change their status.

I've been working on my ESP skills for almost 45 years now and still can't master the art of knowing everything :)

So, if you or your partner can't vote, make sure they're registered on the firum, then PM or FB msg me and I'll check into it.

Make sure you provide me with a first & last name, forum name and email address used on the forum so that I can look the affected account up.

I guess a 58% voter turnout is better than the elections LOL :glare:

If this turns out to be Total Weight I will run a pot for Big 4 for those interested.

Big 4 or Total Weight will have to be team - might think about doing both giving twice the chance to win. Big carp and big buffalo will remain.

Team will be $20 per team. Individuals $10 for the Big Carp and Big Buffalo

I smell $$$$ :)

The poll closes on the 17th (Friday) at 8 P.M. :)

Have you voted yet ??? if you can't , and are signed up for the ATC contact Willem

Also don't forget to order extra banquet tickets if you need them, and the Event Tee shirt,,, search the forum for appropriate threads

the event shirt is a once in a lifetime shirt ,post-710-0-72167200-1389787027_thumb.jpg

people will talk forever when they see it, ~~~ :)

get some for the Family :) once you get back home and wear it, all will be envious !!!

Yep - there has been a big buff pot for a while.

Fortunate to have won that one last year and my partner took it the year before.

This is ATC, which is very unique and special, don't make it as the same as Lake Fork Tournament. At Lake Fork, they pick the biggest 4 out of the total.

At ATC, sometimes people catch big fish, many time small. So, please keep it as usual. It is not fair for someone catching average fish for 2 days, and assuming that team has the most weight. However, they didn't win because another team might have 4 bigger fish.

Big 4 = go lake Fork. For ATC, keep it as normal.