Carp Anglers Group Forums
joepool

ATC odds

Keith was supposed to do the odds, and he will probably get on it shortly,,,,, but if AF bob wants to one as well, he is more than welcome !!!! always good to have a double perspective :)

Actuallt the event is FIXED, :) Andy Springle and Nilkki will win, hads down,,,,,,WAIT...... they aren't registered are they?????? oh Chit, one of you guys get in on this and do it,,,,only a few weeks left !

LESS THAN 3 WEEKS

LESS THAN 3 WEEKS

LESS THAN 3 WEEKS

LESS THAN 3 WEEKS

LESS THAN 3 WEEKS

post-710-0-85190300-1391428688.jpg

Edited by Neil Stern

2014 ATC Odds now available at http://www.austincarpangler.com/?p=1451

After you have read them....you can post your comments on this thread :) thanks Keith, I think they are pretty RIGHT ON !!!

Edited by Neil Stern

hey man, of course Michigan has a chance for a second year because ALL of us Michigan boys are going to be bringing the heat!

hey man, of course Michigan has a chance for a second year because ALL of us Michigan boys are going to be bringing the heat!

I'm looking forward to the heat, not sure if I have any to bring with me from Antarctica ....errrr.... I mean Michigan.

i think all of us Yankees are looking forward to the heat LOL. but we got heat to bring. remember, we are from MICHIGAN lol

2014 ATC Odds now available at http://www.austincarpangler.com/?p=1451

After you have read them....you can post your comments on this thread :) thanks Keith, I think they are pretty RIGHT ON !!!

Thanks, Keith. I think they are pretty RIGHT ON; but I'd personally put some money on those boys and girls from the cold-weather states, especially since most of the odds on them are in triple digits. Some team from among that group is bound to draw a honey-hole peg for a day or two, and ATC history has shown that most participants are adept at catching if they draw a decent peg. Good luck to all. Looking forward to seeing how it all unfolds.

Kudos to the organizers for a job well done! :yourock:

Why not have the odds right here on the thread? Is it easier on the ACA blog, or just a blatant hijack for ACA advertizing? As for agreeing with anything, I'm keeping well out of it. I might cut down to 17 buckets, but NO LESS!

Thanks for posting dreaded 50th lol haven't had the need to cast further =p