Carp Anglers Group Forums
Brid

Leaderboard

I just tried everything suggested to get signed on, and failed again. Jeez -- I had 2 windows open and followed the instructions to the letter - nada! Tried the forgotten password thing, and that failed (the sign on screen just re-appears. Tried re-setting my password, and that failed. Going to Team Events after trying to sign on says "you have no available team events yet". I've watched the vid -- several times, and things DO NOT go like that when I input my info. Who's wrong?

did you create an account or just try to log on with your cag info? when i first tried to get on mine i thought i was supposed to used my Cag info until i found out i had to make an account. If you made an account and cant log on ook in your emails for a password.

I just tried everything suggested to get signed on, and failed again. Jeez -- I had 2 windows open and followed the instructions to the letter - nada! Tried the forgotten password thing, and that failed (the sign on screen just re-appears. Tried re-setting my password, and that failed. Going to Team Events after trying to sign on says "you have no available team events yet". I've watched the vid -- several times, and things DO NOT go like that when I input my info. Who's wrong?

Brid

You say you could see "Team Events". You can ONLY see that when you're logged in.

But you claim you never got logged in.

Based on that you must have been logged in.

SILLY THING ABOUT THIS IS -- Quite simply, the idea is -- you have to have a Smart phone or something else to view the internet whilst fishing, and turn your scores in. I go fishing to forget all that BS -- don't need it in my fishing life. I admit my business life is screwed without internet, but -- fishing ---- that's my sanctuary, and even a steam powered cell phone (all I have) is not really what I need to enjoy being out there. I WANT to commune with NATURE -- NOT look at stuff I can do outside fishing hours.

So -- my partner has all the up to date crap, and can spend hours bankside looking at anything but what he needs to be seeing - and understanding. Learning Watercraft doesn't work too well when you are playing games/talking on the web. Sorry -- I'm 60, and still love learning my waters -- never gets old. I guess we're set.

SILLY THING ABOUT THIS IS -- Quite simply, the idea is -- you have to have a Smart phone or something else to view the internet whilst fishing, and turn your scores in. I go fishing to forget all that BS -- don't need it in my fishing life. I admit my business life is screwed without internet, but -- fishing ---- that's my sanctuary, and even a steam powered cell phone (all I have) is not really what I need to enjoy being out there. I WANT to commune with NATURE -- NOT look at stuff I can do outside fishing hours.

So -- my partner has all the up to date crap, and can spend hours bankside looking at anything but what he needs to be seeing - and understanding. Learning Watercraft doesn't work too well when you are playing games/talking on the web. Sorry -- I'm 60, and still love learning my waters -- never gets old. I guess we're set.

LOL thanks needed that :lol:

Mick -- I knew you'd agree!!

Tight Lines,

Brid.

Mick -- I knew you'd agree!!

Tight Lines,

Brid.

I "agree" with Mick as well, I really needed that this morning. Always good to start the day with a smile.

Don't worry Brid. We'll find an alternative for you. The last thing I want is to be blamed for somebody missing 30 seconds of their watercraft/nature time because of me.

I'm pretty sure the Team fishing next to you, the marshals if you have an alone peg or a homeless man will be able to assist and do your upload.

I "agree" with Mick as well, I really needed that this morning. Always good to start the day with a smile.

I agree as well :) made my morning.

Good luck fellas.....I'm watching another 6 inches of snow fall here....

About a foot of white gold on the ground and still coming down here.

Good luck to all in Austin and, most importantly, HAVE FUN!

-Marius