Carp Anglers Group Forums
Hudak860

New Carp Video on youtube!

The Last few weeks have been spent going through hours of video and editing of video by my good buddy Justin Solak who has impressively picked up on the process extremely quickly. Myself and Ethan K have spent the last couple of Sundays over at Justin's house where we put our two cents in and helped out in anyway we could to get the video done. The video was taken last October over the course of a week where the fishing was a little tough to start filled with crazy weather patterns, fast flowing water and enough dead/dying weeds flowing by at all levels of the water column to become a problem routinely. After a few days the river decided to settle down a bit just in time to start spitting out some fish for ourselves and guests we had come down for a day or two at a time. We had a great time full of laughs as we do on all of our sessions spent fishing together.

On a side note in the video you'll notice a disfigured figurine of none other than the Hulkster himself. The poor guy was discovered by Ethan the spring before buried in the bank with only its two legs barely poking out of the ground. Understandably we were reluctant to not discard the poor guy off the bat for reasons which will become apparent when you see him but instead he kind of grew on us and we decided to give him a second chance at life and he has since become a mascot of sorts that we seek out upon arrival to this particular location.

Each video we make together ( this is the second ) we come up with new things we'd like to do more of or do away with for the next video. Rumor has it the next video will be in the recording process at some point this upcoming may and will be put up on the internet sometime next summer. Also their have been rumors that we will be having some special guest appearances on the spring trip by none other than Santosh, SaxMatt and more!

This is probably my third attempt at putting the link up here on the forums and each time when I go to paste it something happens where the page freezes and its becoming rather frustrating so what I'm going to do is post this up and then reply to it with the youtube link. If this doesn't work I'm hoping Santosh or Matt will be able to help a brotha out and post the link up on the thread for me. Here goes nothin, hope you enjoy!

What is your Youtube name? I will find it and post the link for you

Right on man thank you! Idk why I was having such a problem getting it on there.

Guest RebelCarp

The fall video was one of the best videos I ever watched from the us

I cant view the spring one

Daniel: Thankyou kindly for posting the video. Half the reason I just joined CAG was to post it for Mike :lol:

RebelCarp: That means a lot to us, seeing as how there are literally thousands of videos readily available on YouTube. We did set out to try and raise the bar for American carp videos, and from the feedback we've recieved, it seems we succeeded.

That trip we banked over a thousand pounds of fish. What started out as an extremely slow week turned out to be a great time anyways with one beast surpassing the 30lb mark. What was a hot spot in the spring, dishing out numerous 30's over 2 or 3 weekends, was not such a hot spot in the fall. Loads of small fish and loads of weeds. But all in all, we made the best of it. So to anyone who hasn't seen the video yet, please enjoy and give us feedback. And DEFINITELY expect another video of the highlights of our upcoming spring trip.

Daniel: Thankyou kindly for posting the video. Half the reason I just joined CAG was to post it for Mike :lol:

RebelCarp: That means a lot to us, seeing as how there are literally thousands of videos readily available on YouTube. We did set out to try and raise the bar for American carp videos, and from the feedback we've recieved, it seems we succeeded.

That trip we banked over a thousand pounds of fish. What started out as an extremely slow week turned out to be a great time anyways with one beast surpassing the 30lb mark. What was a hot spot in the spring, dishing out numerous 30's over 2 or 3 weekends, was not such a hot spot in the fall. Loads of small fish and loads of weeds. But all in all, we made the best of it. So to anyone who hasn't seen the video yet, please enjoy and give us feedback. And DEFINITELY expect another video of the highlights of our upcoming spring trip.

Np, welcome to the forum.

Thanks for posting video that was a great video especially for US was tired of watching over the pond videos. Welcome to the forum Justin hope to see more videos or reports fro. You guys

Great job. Lot's of time, thought and editing put into them. I watched them on my You Tube channel inbox before I noticed your post. Looking forward to more.

watched full and yeah its really exciting . never seen a good carp fishing footage from US .. the American carps are beauty too someone tell the Euro guys ...

Awesome guys !!! gotta do a proper session with all of you....will bring the yuengling or sagres....lol

Might want to think about moving this to the members section unless you want the world and his wife on your doorstep in the coming months.