Carp Anglers Group Forums
(CT) Savayman

Congratulations to Brian & Tom Daugherty

Congratulations to Brian & Tom Daugherty on their outstanding win in the 2014 Austin Team Championships and for catching some truly outstanding fish!

post-479-0-70421500-1393193071_thumb.jpg post-479-0-47694000-1393193091_thumb.jpg post-479-0-28066600-1393193109_thumb.jpg post-479-0-03872100-1393193171_thumb.jpg

Good Stuff, I shared the swim and wirnessed a nice 54 pound Buff taken out of a swim by this team,,,,,,,,but what pleases me more than anything else, ( bing the OLD FART that I am, is that the sport, here in America will be handed down to some really nice kids and thier parents,,,kids that are respectful, of the fish, and appreciate and enjoy the fight,,,,,, :)

Congratulations also go to Neil Stern for organizing a top class even... Once again!

Congrats to you both on your win and killer fish

great job by father & son team,now you guy's are two timers(lol)

Congrats on some outstanding catches!

Nice job! What was the weight of the grassie? That thing is a beast! Oh yeah, the 40+ common is not bad either!!

Congrats on a great tourney and some outstanding fish. You guys realize you are setting the bar so I can't even see it without a telescope.

Oh, to be closer to Texas! Maybe one of these days. I hope when my ship comes in, I won't be at the airport.

Those fish are amazing, and a GREAT BIG CONGRATS on the repeat !!!!!!! Way to keep the ATC trophy up north!!!!!

congratulation well done again guys you guys really get some great fish