Carp Anglers Group Forums
Carphd

Wild Carp Classic 2014 is.....

The biggest big fish event I've ever heard of. All I need is about 100 lbs of those HIV boilies and this event is mine. lol.. Now, if I could only remember how to tie a trout hook on the hair. lol..

On the Puff

GUS

Tom.

This part of the rules made me LOL...

The rule here is that the angler must be prepared to eat the bait, to prove it is safe for the fish.

Good luck choking down a Fishmeal, N-butyric Acid, Minamino boilie!

I hear Mr. Big snacks on Hot Sauce flavored puffs while he fishes, so he's good with that rule!

This part of the rules made me LOL...

The rule here is that the angler must be prepared to eat the bait, to prove it is safe for the fish.

Good luck choking down a Fishmeal, N-butyric Acid, Minamino boilie!

I hear Mr. Big snacks on Hot Sauce flavored puffs while he fishes, so he's good with that rule!

Since Puffs are not bait but instead the pickup/lifter then I'm OK eating my bait. Now, since the boilie is bait I think ya'll long rods just might have a problem..lol.. I'll be sure to watch this one go down...lol..

Your truly

On the Puff

Tom.

GUS

Looks like an event that just might show first hand the difference between Pack and method, boilie and puff, big fish bait and myth. I do look forward being schooled.

Ya'll need to GUS.

Stuck on 15 solid, professional entries......... WHERE ARE THE BOILIE MAKERS?

Stuck on 15 solid, professional entries......... WHERE ARE THE BOILIE MAKERS?

Busy making boilies. Can't afford the $1500 entry fee when I need thousands of $$$ to buy bait :) On a serious note the casual tournament guys have been priced out and it may take a year or two to attract the high stakes competitive anglers. Good luck to everyone who enters.

A man needs to know his limitations. I respect that.

I really wanted to fish this but I'd be paying the full entry and costs for myself and my son....and even if we did it on the cheap it would be a chunk of change... so I'm going to refurbish my bathroom instead. :)

Is it true that the rules require that participants be prepared to eat their own bait to discourage the use of anything that might be fish-unfriendly?

If so, I do wonder if enough consideration has been given to the possibility that a bait might be fish-friendly yet very human-unfriendly. :)

Iain

That rule has been in there forever, And I love pineapple ice cream balls. :knifefork:

Is it true that the rules require that participants be prepared to eat their own bait to discourage the use of anything that might be fish-unfriendly?

If so, I do wonder if enough consideration has been given to the possibility that a bait might be fish-friendly yet very human-unfriendly. :)

Iain

Iain.

You think too much m8. lol... :icon_smoking:

Iain

The opposite is equally true as well. Just thought I'd throw that in to further muddy the waters. :P

Can you imagine if this were a cat tournament?

Wonder how many people would be choking down livers and garlic bolonga...

Jason had to turn teams away. As always these days someone has to improve on something that works. $1500.00 a team isn't for the average everyday angler I see there are only 15 teams When at first there were 20 Will the 15 hold up?? What was wrong with old entries of $600.00 to $750.00 Some of the changes as allowing runners to compete and top 10 fish are good, but the entry??? Well I think all can see, it put a lot of anglers on the bench It did me .......................

Edited by Sullypool

Jason had to turn teams away. As always these days someone has to improve on something that works. $1500.00 a team isn't for the average everyday angler I see there are only 15 teams When at first there were 20 Will the 15 hold up?? What was wrong with old entries of $600.00 to $750.00 Some of the changes as allowing runners to compete and top 10 fish are good, but the entry??? Well I think all can see, it put a lot of anglers on the bench It did me .......................

Come on Ed. you can't take it with you. lol..

Your right Tom But you have to have it or make it to take it with you. LOL..... I enjoyed those B-ville events as others did. But the new cost??? Well I've said my piece. Hopefully they'll be a Fall event back to the old standards Hope you have a great up coming season Tom Ed

What an excellent opportunity for a big fish bait company to showcase their big fish soluble boilies. Deep down you know you want to fish B-ville in the spring. Its irresistible. Its priceless.

Trebuie să pescuiască în râu Seneca.

Seneca River :carprock:

I heard, through the grape vine, that all the K1 guys have finally had enough of Team Packbait at B-ville. Can't blame them though. :icon_smoking: I must say I never thought I'd see the day.....They are a decent bunch but I guess a man needs to know his limitations. lol..

Ye ole Knuckle Dragger

On the Puff

Tom.

its not about the $$ Its about those who think they have the best Bait to win. I see that several of the "Bait Makers" are late to arrive on the sign up sheet. :(

Looks like the bait buisness isnt doing so good. Seems these guys might need a loan to make the entry fee.. lol..

Things are looking up. At least one K-1Team has signed up.

Now ..... Team Polonia? WCB? Dare I ask.....Maybe.... a Brit Team of big fish chasers?

Big Fish and lots of em .....just waiting....... for you. :swimminfish::swimminfish::swimminfish::swimminfish::swimminfish::swimminfish::swimminfish::swimminfish::swimminfish::swimminfish: