Carp Anglers Group Forums

Hello everyone, i live in blountville, tn. I am new to carp fishing, i have only caught a couple of them, but from the first one i was hooked i have not fished for much else since. I have been trying to get my boys on one but the carp are just not cooperating. Just stopping in to say hi to everyone.

Bryan Mahoney

Welcome to the club!

Welcome to the forum! I looked at the map and you are waaaay up in the Tri Cities area. Some lakes and rivers up there but can't help with knowing about carp in them. Good carping with the boys.

Welcome! I reside in Knoxville, but there are plenty of fish to be had all around the area. As far as the fish not cooperating, it has been a colder winter, these next 2 weeks fishing should kick off as water temperatures hit the 60's

Did you post on the East TN fishing forum about taking your kids out for carp, or was that someone else?

Thanks everyone. Yea that was me. We have got a couple of bits but cant seem to set a hook. My youngest about jumped in after one the other day because it picked up his bread ball 5 times and he could not set the hook.

Welcome to CAG Bryan