Carp Anglers Group Forums

Resistance Tackle Shipping Prices

Ive been out fo the game for a while, but wanted to post my experiences recently with Resistance Tackle. I have ordered from their and Wacker alot in the past, and both he and Paul were very fair IMO.

Upon getting back into fishing again, I was thrown off by the shipping prices quoted upon check out at Resistance (I understand there is a new owner?) It almost made me not order, but I really like the items I ordered, and needed them for the style of fishing I do, so I ordered anyway.

To make a long story short, both times, the owner (Dennis Moneypenny) refunded money to my paypal account making shipping much cheaper! He apparently shipped them flat rate?

Anyway, thank you Mr. Moneypenny! I will do business with you again!

I am glad to hear you are happy with our products and shipping. Thank you for the nice comments. For the record, Resistance is still owned By Andy Phinn and Dennis Moneypenny. Andy used to take care of all the shipping and I made the leads. Now that Andy is back working full time, and has two young kids, and I'm semi retired I take care of all the operations. It's good to know I able to meet the shipping standards Andy had set. Thank you again, Dennis

They are top notch. I have had the same experience with getting shipping charges refunded. It's a nice touch. Some companies really gouge you with shippipng charges!

They also usually throw in a nice little free item

I always carry extra baiting needles with me, some of them have come free from Resistance...I carry them with me and give to interested anglers I meet. In essence Resistance has been very helpful in recruiting new carp anglers. Much thanks.

Resistance has always been top notch for myself. Ordered from them for years and great products for a good price.

Recently I received a small refund on shipping and it is a good gesture.

• 2 weeks later...