Carp Anglers Group Forums

Photo's will Not Upload

hairwig

Question

I have been attaching files using the CAG photo uploader with no issues until recently.

Now when I attempt to upload files after clicking 'browse', then 'attach this file', they don't load???

Also - Alternatively ,I would have no problem pasting an image using a URL but I can only sign into the forum now by right clicking 'sign in' then clicking 'open', so I end up loosing the image?...

Computer savvy, I am not... :blush:

Any help would be appreciated

0 answers to this question

Do you get any errors when trying to upload?

It's not telling me so?

I click on 'attach file" then wait...and wait...and...The small loading circle just keeps going around and around

I had a similar issue. Kept acting as if I was loading. In my case, as soon as I clicked on the text box like I was going to type more, it then showed as loaded. Not sure if coincidence or not, but give it a go and see. Your results may vary.

I know the problem you are having mark, I can only upload photos from my phone. none of my computers will upload a photo, I just click on it and nothing happens.

Hey Guys,

I too have been trying to upload a photo for my Main photo or avatar on posts. I noticed a man mention to make sure to shrink it down to 640 x 480, and I have done this in photobucket.com. I tried uploading from photobucket and it wouldn't do so. It said my image was too large. Then I saved the photo into my documents under pictures, and tried uploading it from there. Again it said it was too large. Not sure what size it is asking me to make it.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thankyou all!

Ray

Hey Guys,

I too have been trying to upload a photo for my Main photo or avatar on posts. I noticed a man mention to make sure to shrink it down to 640 x 480, and I have done this in photobucket.com. I tried uploading from photobucket and it wouldn't do so. It said my image was too large. Then I saved the photo into my documents under pictures, and tried uploading it from there. Again it said it was too large. Not sure what size it is asking me to make it.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thankyou all!

Ray

Ray

Email me the photo to willem@carpanglersgroup.com