Carp Anglers Group Forums
Tommy Baird

Fishing Friends

Looking for some fellow carp anglers in the atlanta area. i need some people to fish with in the summer. i live on the water by Morgan falls overlook park and catch carp off my dock regularly. the entirety of the water there is loaded with carp. pm me or reply to this topic if you would like to! i am only 14, but i am a great fisherman with a good bit of knowledge about the sport.

Tight Lines,

Tommy Baird :)

post-8706-0-27575300-1400599291.jpg

Get together with Horace (ol' Captain), BigBird, or any/all of the great crew down there!

Get together with Horace (ol' Captain), BigBird, or any/all of the great crew down there!

I've already had a great outing with the cap! (see House Call)

Tommy, you could have a fish-in off your own dock. I feel that there will be a number of others that will be contacting you for fishing there in central GA. needmotime2fish had a fish-in at Lake Lanier and one at Salacoa Park east of Calhoun, GA. The Ol' Captain has fish-ins in a number of places. The only thing is finding time to make it to all the fish-ins. I live in TN but got a NR annual license. It has already paid for itself in just two trips! See bankside somewhere.

Forgot- that is a nice fish!

That would be a great idea! i was also thinking about starting a service to teach those in my area how to fish for these gentle giants, and a club for those who enjoy fishing for them! if anyone wants to join the club, just pm me and we could make a plan to fish. i would be glad to have fellow fisherman over for a fish in at my dock! i also have a 2 person canoe and 3 kayaks for fishing elsewhere on the lake. I've been catching quite a few off my kayak in the cove by my house. Just message me for more info guys!

Tommy, you could have a fish-in off your own dock. I feel that there will be a number of others that will be contacting you for fishing there in central GA. needmotime2fish had a fish-in at Lake Lanier and one at Salacoa Park east of Calhoun, GA. The Ol' Captain has fish-ins in a number of places. The only thing is finding time to make it to all the fish-ins. I live in TN but got a NR annual license. It has already paid for itself in just two trips! See bankside somewhere.

Forgot- that is a nice fish!