Carp Anglers Group Forums
Levi Flood

Levi from Milford

Hi all,

So I am a recently converted Carp fisherman returning to the New England area afer 8 years of military service. I am located in Milford, and have been doing most of my carp fishing on Dodgeville pond in Attleboro, the Blackstone river in Whitinsville, and lake Quinsigamond. That being said, I am on a bit of a dry streak right now, both for fish and fishing partners. So I am looking for anyone who might be willing to meet up and do some carp fishing! I typically go in the wee hours of the morning, but my schedule is fairly flexible. We can hit up my spots or yours, its all good for me! Also if anyone knows a spot that is close to Milford please lmk, I am sick and tired of driving 30-45 minutes each direction every time I wanna go carping!

you can reach me here or at levi.m.flood@gmail.com

I look forward to meeting and talking with you all

Levi

Welcome Levi!

You will be getting a PM shortly.

Iain

Hi Levi,

I'm afraid we have little collective experience fishing in the Milford area. But hey, that's cool, plenty of waters for you to explore without a preconceived idea. Aside from what you already figured out (e.g. the Blackstone watershed), you may want to try Farm Pond in Framingham. There are some rumors of big fish out there, but this was never confirmed - I took a look myself a while ago, but didn't fish.

Anyhoo, Iain/redcoat is working on organizing some meet&greet session, and we can further discuss on the bank.

thanks everyone, had a great carp on today, and a chance to spread the carp fever! Got a big one hooked on my pole while fishing ripple pond in Grafton, my buddy had never landed one so i handed the reins to him, ended up being 19 and a half pounds! would have been my biggest and my first pin (darn it) but more important that he got to land it!