Carp Anglers Group Forums

No New Content

KingKool

Question

0 answers to this question

On your computer, smartphone, ???

If computer, try clearing out your browser cache / temporary files.

for IE, => Tools, Internet Options, Browser History, Delete. Select Temporary Internet files, then the Delete button.

Close your browser and reopen.

If you don't have IE, the others may have similar functionality but I don't know the steps...

good luck!

On your computer, smartphone, ???

If computer, try clearing out your browser cache / temporary files.

for IE, => Tools, Internet Options, Browser History, Delete. Select Temporary Internet files, then the Delete button.

Close your browser and reopen.

If you don't have IE, the others may have similar functionality but I don't know the steps...

good luck!

Tried that - no luck. But thanks for the genuine advice instead of the ####ty response I got from a CAG director. No wonder membership levels are low.............

Recently, every time I log into the Forum, I get a message telling me there is no new content, yet I can see new content if I go into the individual Forum categories.

HELP!

Thanks.........

Bill if you click new content and once the page refreshes you will see options on the left side of the page to change the range of the search. I have clicked all forums and past week. Try this and see if that works for you.

Bill if you click new content and once the page refreshes you will see options on the left side of the page to change the range of the search. I have clicked all forums and past week. Try this and see if that works for you.

No luck here either Brian - guess I'll just have to rejoin CAG........ :)

No luck here either Brian - guess I'll just have to rejoin CAG........ :)

Bill when you want to head out fishing? Thinking of twin soon if you want to go. I am headed out to shawnee I think this weekend to give it a go.

Bill when you want to head out fishing? Thinking of twin soon if you want to go. I am headed out to shawnee I think this weekend to give it a go.

Headed to the dirt track tonight...........

http://www.ppms.com/

maybe one of the next two weekends we can put something together - heading south to Carolla NC for a week August on 15th............always got something going on. :toot: