Carp Anglers Group Forums

Wacker Baits

Paul,

I thought it fitting to post this here on the commercial section of our forum. Once again you have gone above and beyond in your providing great customer service.Thank you!!

I emailed Paul to let him know of two broken parts of my Sky Pod , that were broken during the famed attack of the Blackhawk helicopter.

Today I rcvd the replacement Parts and at no charge.

I wasnt looking for a freebie but i got one and the unexpected act of kindness is truly and greatly appreciated. (and these were not small little parts )

That kind of service is what makes Wacker baits a great place to do business with and will keep me as a customer for a life.

Once again Paul, Thank you.

Mark Metzger.

Guest len perdic

Canadian anglers are accustomed to Paul and his most amazing service, anyone that has used Wacker Baits from Canada has not been dissapointed that I know off...I'll always be a customer of his as long as I have money to spend...LOL

Now the BIG question for Paul is: when is he planning on relocating the store back to Canada????

Len.

I'm so glad that Fox Int'l finally gave up on their offer to acquire Wackerbaits... :D

I was quite nervous about the implications on the customer service if this transaction would have happened... :D:D:D

Guest AlamoCarp

I might add Paul came through like champ on all my daughters last minute ATC Orders! The South Texas Carp like his Mainline Boilies ALSO!!!

It is late Friday afternoon after a long and busy week, I am waiting for UPS to pick up the last of this weeks shipments, and I run across this thread. This is a very nice way to end the week, I thank you all for your kind words, they make it all worthwhle.

I will make sure that Alice, World's Best Bait & Tackle VP, also sees this thread. She deserves a good part of the praise for the good things that happen here.

Paul Pezalla

www.wackerbaits.com

Paul has always gone beyond what may reasonably be expected in the line of great service when ever I've purchased items from Wacker Baits.

I would never hesitate to recomend Paul and staff to anyone interested in purchasing good Carp kit along with an aftersales service that is second to none!!

Thanks Paul!!!

Cheers,

Wayne

Wayne, where is the cut-throat competitive spirit that characterizes our capitalist society?

Seriously, I appreciate that. Very generous of you. Let us hope the American carp industry stays civilized. I have not had occassion to purchase anything from the ACS but I am sure I will and I am confident that the service will be outstanding. I know it has 3 good guys behind it.

Paul Pezalla

Guest Karp

I would also like to thank Wackerbaits sales & service dept. for outstanding work.

I have purchased a few times from Paul and he has always kept in touch through everything and kept me up to date with e-mails.....and his products have giving me LOTS of joy while fishing.

I hope to make it to pauls before CCC if not i will meet up with him at the event and thank him in person for the great service he provides us carpers.

Scott Hollar

Guest big Raymie

my misses is keen to meet paul as shes the one who always calls him for orders, should i be worried :D (sharp spikey stick ready)

:D

Guest Tommy Robinson

Couldn't agree more with ya Mark. Paul has really helped a good amount of us and allowed us to rack up the credit card bills :D . Future is looking bright for both the customer and these guys.

Guest big Raymie

but remember paul, my misses is 400lbs, hairy as an ape, with halitosis, bad hair and teeth, oh and shes only got one leg and shes cross eyed.

:D

Guest Paul Swider

Thought I would chime in here as this is a very well deserved thread. I am very pleased with the stuff that I have ordered from Wacker Baits and will of coarse be ordering more soon. I also recommend Wacker to just about everyone I see.

I agree good service! Maybe Paul could send a couple buisness cards with his website name and suff when you get a package.I've had several people ask me where to get the flavored corn and pva bags :D

Guest Cactus Carp

Paul is a pro at his business. The other posts have pretty much said it all i'd say. Paul in on my "list" of people I want to fish with :D:D

Watch out :D

Dean :D