Carp Anglers Group Forums
Austin

Discovery month fishing tomorrow?

Hey Michigan guys! I will be down at Elizabeth Park off the Detroit River tomorrow for discovery month if any body wants to join me, not guaranteeing we will catch as its a new spot but chances are we will as there are a lot of carp in the river and some very large ones if we can find the right spot on it. So if any body would like they are more than welcomed to join me, I will only be fishing til about 1PM though as i have work.

I wish you would have posted this a day ago. I already made plans for other spot. Next time LMK in advance and I'll join you

Good luck tomorrow at the other spot! And sorry I woulda posted sooner but I wasn't sure if I was fishing. Next time it will be sooner lol

Yeah I'm always down. I just need a week notice to take off work. Ask chip I drove 2 hrs this week for 2 and a half hours of fishing! Lol I will be at sterling state park this Friday the 17 th if anyone would like to join me.

I just had another blank day at Ford Lake, second time this week. From 7 am till 2 pm , not a single bite, not a single beep. I tried everything, feeder, corn, boilies, pop-ups, dumbells. Then I also tried PVA bags and PVA mesh. I even went desperate and tried brazil nuts and tiger nuts. Nothing . I am blown away

Damn, very surprising. sorry to here no fish.

Got out to the river today for 3 hours got a very late start today as i needed some rest but still picked up 6 fish at the new spot and lost one good one due to being cut off. Going to be back soon its got some potential!

Glad you got into some fish. Have you ever blanked?

I will be heading to Sterling in the morning if anyone wants to join.

Lol, Brendan will be down there tommorow for the morning with some of his buddies. would love to get down and fish that place properly in the fall but I won't this year as I get no time off work