Carp Anglers Group Forums
Dave Ash

Random stuff

I know we have a few new guys here.. I have some random stuff that I am going to part ways with...

Let me know what if anything you need. The stuff is free, you just pay shipping. (on large items, I will pay smaller stuff)

Flavors

Feeders

Weights (Maybe)

Pellets

Whatever, else I can find that I may find in the basement.

Carp Crack (My personal mix of goodies that I use on Lake Mac with great sucsess)

Hair rigs (I am willing to tie some up if needed)

If you are looking for something or need something let me know. I am sure I have extra.

I am just trying to give back to the community that helped me when I first got started.

Nice gesture, I could probably add some stuff to that list, if someone has a special request.

I like what your doing here Dave, I'm sure some of the members will appreciate it!

Austin,

I have so many flavors I never use anymore (Not because they are not good, but because I fish the same thing almost all year aroud.

Pinapple snap (Thank you andy for keeping me in supply)

Red peach (Suppirior or RW)

Scopex

Now the other 50 bottles .... I shake them up once a month or two, but most have not been opened in a year or two.

Ciprian, give me a call 616-848-6363

I will call you this week, however , all my purchases have been put on hold after I spent a tone of money on 3 harrison torrix te rods and 3 Daiwa Basia Tournament 45 QD reels

Hi Dave,

I'm just getting started in carp fishing. I am going to purchase some equipment before the spring. I have caught a few carp on my bass rod with corn and bread, but now it is time to get more serious. Do you still have anything left that you are getting rid of?

Thanks,

Louie