Carp Anglers Group Forums
ciprian muresan

Cass Lake anybody?

Yes, my brother, our friend and I have fished there. We hooked into 3 fish and caught 2, the biggest was 15lbs .It was really weady and there was a lot of boat traffic. We have had better results at Marshbank Park.

Hey chip, if you want a lot of action marshabank metro park on cass lake has loads of fish. I fished there this summer off of the pier and hooked a little under 30 fish over the session, biggest was a little over 17lb. There is potential in cAss for bigger fish though.

As Brendan said we fished dodge bros and it wasn't great.

The reason why I asked is because I found a house for sale on Cass lake and I am looking to buy one. I know for a fact that are huge catfish in that lake, so that takes me to believe that big carp should be there too.

Paul, I don't mind trying Cass one day, but if it's weedy, it's not gonna be easy, you will have to switch from feeder to play, if you are OK with that.

I am fishing Lake Ford tomorrow, I am gonna go heavyweight, marker, spod, all tricks. Let's see how it goes. I was there yesterday, no baiting, just a helicopter rig with corn, 80 yards cast. I only got one fish but it was big. A little over 20 pounds. So I wanna go full force at Ford lake tomorrow

WK24gIw.jpg

That would be very cool, Definatly potential in the lake for big fish! Also nice fish from ford! I will be down at sterling tommorow, good luck! Looking forward to seeing a report from ya

Down at the lagoons, some very big fish there this time of year.

Yeah I got a shipment of pva in, looking at maps it's like 90ft deep off the Pier at marshbank park ...damn! Any thoughts on using flavor corn and then fresh corn soaked in salt water as to not melt the Pva bag ala ..Ali Hamidi?

Yeah Paul marshabank is insanely deep lol, If you fish there I should have mentioned to fish off the side of the docks in about 5 to 10 ft of water. If you cast in front of you off the pier your immediatly in 30+ ft and you will blank the whole day.