Carp Anglers Group Forums

There are so many bait companys out there. I've always liked and used K-1 corn. They got cheaply priced hooks that have high quality steel and that is the main reason I keep placing my orders with K-1 cause I can get hooks and hook bait in one source that has never let me down.There are so many high priced mediocre quality steel name brand hooks out there that aint worth squat. Probably thrown couple hundred dollars of " superstar" company hooks in the trash because of the steel quality.It's been a couple of years since I bought hooks but hav'nt come across one even close that I would use new anywhere and that includes K-1. My standards are beyond manufacturing specs.so I get the highest quality steel and shape my own. K-1 gets the shipments good and quick to me. I give'em a thumbs up.

Best US based bait company. everything they make is fresh, they don't store anything for months. And the owners are very, very nice people. While I respect other vendors like BCT or Wacker, K1 will always be my bait choice